Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMHO they're the real thing. Dantonio is a good defensive coach and now, thanks to RichRod, he's got some great athletes. They destroyed OSU at the LOS and coming into yesteday's game, their offensive line looked like a strength.

Comment

• Braxton Miller already throws better than TP. He'll be all right eventually. He's elusive too, but he won't be as hard to bring down as TP. I'm just glad he'll be losing a year of eligibilty in a crappy season. We'll have to wait and see how Coach Fecal's replacement uses him.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Dantonio could end up being MSU's best coach since Daugherty if he sticks around a few more years. He's already passed Saban in wins. Perles would be next

Comment

• MSU's offensive line is a patchwork. MSU had 71 rushing yards and 250 passing. The defense hasn't played against a top offense yet. We may not be as good as our record shows, but MSU's stats are based upon smoke and mirrors.

Comment

• How many different loaner cars did TP get photographed or ticketed in? 4, 5?

Where are the emails that Ohio was suppose to turn over via FOIA between Tressel and Sarniak?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              You are purveyors of lies. Every time free cars gets mentioned, it is a blatant and knowing lie being told. This is Michigan's strategy to get back to the top. Can't win on the field? Use subterfuge to handcuff your opponents.

BALLER DON'T LIE!
              Last edited by *JD*; October 2, 2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• I ask for proof that OSU players were getting free cars left and right. WM says that he read about it on the internet somewhere. JD submits a photograph of Pryor standing next to a car. Gentlemen, I've seen enough Law & Order to know that this wouldn't even make it to a grand jury.

Comment

• I ask again, how many times did TP get ticketed in a different 'loaner' vehicle? 3 or so; even more images of him in other 'loaner' vehicles... Former players say this was SOP at Ohio...

Ohio still hasn't turned over the Tressel/Sarniak emails demanded by the FOIA.

Comment

• Rolls eyes .....

bucks are in trouble on the field on their own merits. Don't need any stink, accurate or otherwise, on stink.

Don't think I have seen an osu offense this bad in a long, long time ..... nor one that feckal can cover with a kicking game and defense. miller is inexperienced and makes lots of new guy mistakes but he's getting no help from his OL which was completely handled by an MSU front that feasted and got stronger on the their weak play.

I don't think having posey back is going to help. Adams? Maybe. Until the OL starts to execute and assert themselves, osu is going to lose games.

Disarray is so enjoyable .... when its someone else.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• osu is a big bucket of refried shit. They'll be lucky to make a bowl game.

Comment

• Adams will be a big help to the OL but that isn't going to magically make Miller's/Bauserman's passes that are 8 ft away from the receivers to be completed.

Comment

• I ask again, how many times did TP get ticketed in a different 'loaner' vehicle? 3 or so; even more images of him in other 'loaner' vehicles... Former players say this was SOP at Ohio...

Unabashed lies. Fucking shameless.

Then again, it's a joy to read how badlly OSU is in M's head. Man, if, by some miracle, Hi State pulls off the massive upset of the unstoppable M squad this November, it's going to rip your f'n hearts out. The 0.01% chance that that will happen makes the game worth playing. Even if that means sitting through another 60 minutes of "offensive" footbal from Hi State.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• As for the actual offense, their WRs and QBs are the problem -- obviously. Posey will make a huge difference, eventually. They've also been missing Corey Brown, who was their #1 (w/o Posey). It's a really thin, young group w/ Posey. When he's gone and Brown are gone, it's a group that can't really get open at the moment. Miller struggles, but he's also working with WRs that aren't open. The other side of it is that they miss Tressel the most on offense. That was his baby, in particular, QBs. He wasn't particularly good at it, but he was the anchor. His offensive assistants are total crap and none is more crap that they QBs coach. I think he wanted guys to implement his system on offense, not really strong thinkers. He, of course, turned the defense over to Heacock/Fickell. And as we can all see -- spotty tackling aside -- the defense is credible -- even good -- despite having gads of youth everywhere.

It's so hard to judge the OL/running game when the defense literally has zero fear of any sort of passing play. Though, they did stink against MSU -- but, I do think MSU is really strong up front.

Anyway, I'd be surprised if M doesn't beat MSU by 24 in EL.
                            Last edited by iam416; October 3, 2011, 08:13 AM.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Wasn't it proven that a car dealership was giving cars away for free to players? George Dohrmann tweeted about it. His tweets are pretty reliable!

Comment

• Nothing to see here. Move on.

Look ..... as I said. All the NCAA shit surrounding osu is old news. Only related thing I care about is the October NCAA announcement coming soon to a theater near you that will bring Dunn to M ..... and it may not even take that if the embarrassing performance that is ous's offense right now comes back for repeated curtain calls.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X