Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Ohio state has won their last two games by a combined score of 119-14. I don't see them getting dropped. They'll be #3 but I don't see FSU losing so it probably won't matter. They really need LSU to beat Bama tomorrow.
    Ohio has not played a single team ranked in the top 10 or even top 20 of the BCS rankings. Their signature win? Over 2 loss Wisconsin and second to last ranked at #24.

Ohio is this season's Boise St., TCU & Northern Illinois, piss and moan but yourcschedule is incredibly weak and you will continue to be punished for it.

#5 Stanford beat #3 and #6 Baylor beat # 10 Oklahoma, expect both to be rewarded logically by BCS voters as they represent 2/3rds of the formula.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Stanford lost to a mediocre Utah team. They have no chance of jumping us if we go undefeated. Likewise, no 1-loss team can really jump us.

Baylor is a real concern but I still think they will drop a game. First halfway decent defense they played and they looked pretty pedestrian for a half. Oklahoma killed itself with penalties and god awful QB play. LMAO at Oklahoma being a "Top 10 team". Based on what? Beating Notre Dame? That's earned Michigan exactly squat

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
        Ohio has not played a single team ranked in the top 10 or even top 20 of the BCS rankings. Their signature win? Over 2 loss Wisconsin and second to last ranked at #24.

Ohio is this season's Boise St., TCU & Northern Illinois, piss and moan but yourcschedule is incredibly weak and you will continue to be punished for it.

#5 Stanford beat #3 and #6 Baylor beat # 10 Oklahoma, expect both to be rewarded logically by BCS voters as they represent 2/3rds of the formula.

I hope you realize these schedules are done YEARS in advance. All you can do is beat the teams on the schedule and hope for the best. The Bucks have done this 21 straight weeks now. I know the big ten is down, but the history of the big ten and its power will certainly "mean" more to some people (voters) over a Boise St. type team.

Honestly, they have the four team playoff for next year, they know how to set it up and they think it is better... Why not put it in now?

We would have a final four of possibly undefeated teams if Baylor moves up to #4.

Comment

• The OHIO BULL$HIT THREAD - Exactly What It Says -

oLIEo on the outside looking in with big sad eyes
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Ohio state has won their last two games by a combined score of 119-14
            Penn St. is 5-3 and Purdue is 1-7, lower than whale shit and not worthy of ranking.

When it's against hapless and unranked opponents, such was the case when Ohio State beat up on Penn State (63-14) and Purdue (56-0). It didn't help that Meyer's intentions were so transparent (challenging the spot late in the Penn State rout) that they were noted in highlight packages. The Buckeyes actually lost vote shares in the polls after each of those two wins.

In fact, the Buckeyes have steadily lost vote shares throughout the season, thanks to a schedule that may end up to include only one ranked opponent—in the Big Ten Championship Game. There is virtually no chance for them to improve either their computer ranking or poll position without the three teams ahead of them losing, even if they finish the season 13-0.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Ohio state has won their last two games by a combined score of 119-14. I don't see them getting dropped. They'll be #3 but I don't see FSU losing so it probably won't matter. They really need LSU to beat Bama tomorrow.
              Exactly right, Mike. But, then again, it's obvious. However, you're interrupting Whodean and OP's flaming idiocy that is, apparently, an attempt to troll.

Of course, I've been assured by Whodean that a 1-loss Oregon will STILL be ahead of Ohio State. LAUGH MY MOTHERFUCKING ASS OFF.

As it stands, Ohio State needs to run the table and basically hope for Alabama to lose vs LSU, @ Auburn or in the SEC CG. Baylor, I guess, is a longshot possibility if they really lay it on Okie State. So it wouldn't hurt if Wisky closed out 10-2 (11-1) and in the top 15 and if MSU keeps winning.

Last night's Baylor game told us more about how awful OU is on offense.

21 in a row.

Movin' on up in the polls.

Recruits lining up.

Yeah, it's great to be a Buckeye
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• As always -

Eff osu.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Ah, right on schedule like a nice and healthy morning dump that's easily wiped away.

As for Talent, he's a lingering stain.

I had to bust you for dumping shit you simply make up and try to pass for facts. Keep your nose clean.
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 8, 2013, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• This message is hidden because Optimus Prime is on your ignore list.
                    Honestly, you haven't posted anything worth reading since you correctly broke down what UFM to Ohio State would mean. It's so tiresome it's not even worth reading to shove all wrong predictions down your throat. Just dull.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...even Stan calls you on your Urban Meyer Infomercial broadcast crap... it's best for you to pretend not to read the pain.

Iam416 Post #8413 - January 2nd, 2013
                      I smile when I see this:
                      This message is hidden because UMStan White is on your ignore list.
                      In the end, Meyer and OSU will fall short again, well at least you have soccer.

Comment

• Most of us would rather not have pictures of dudes in their underwear here on the forum, no matter how much it would make you happy.

Comment

• DSL? Talent? It would mean indoor plumbing unless it's just for show......

Comment

• It's on eBay!

Want to own a piece of Ohio State history?

Terrelle Pryor's 2008 Big Ten Championship ring is for sale, but it will cost you a pretty penny.
                            "This may be the single most famous piece of Ohio State memorabilia available! This ring was the start of the Tattoo Scandal involving former Ohio State players Terrelle Pryor, Boom Herron, Devier Posey, Mike Adams, Solomon Thomas, former coach Jim Tressel, and tattoo shop owner Ed Rife. This ring was originally owned by Terrelle Pryor, former quarterback for THE Ohio State Buckeyes and current starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders. It was given to Edward Rife in exchange for tattoos, although Rife contends that he purchased the ring from Pryor."

http://www.thescore.com/ncaaf/news/347772

Comment

• It wasn't already?

Comment

• What do you think Gardner's Tom Harmon-honoring game jersey will fetch?

Comment

Working...
                                X