Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
    Kudos, too, to Michael Pitts for first reporting on that survey --HEY! Wait a minute--- Don't you live somewhere down there?!
    Burlington, KY. Close, but still far enough away. :D

Comment

• Hey, that's right near Erlanger KY. We use that as our stop-off point both going south, and heading north on I-75 when we drive to Florida. On the way down, I make sure we have a full tank around the Dundee MI area, and then shoot for Erlanger KY as the next stopping point. On the way back, we check the gas gauge right around Erlanger, to top off the tank and grab a bite to eat before crossing into CincyTucky.

We never stop in OlieO unless we absolutely have to.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• About to lose to Wisconsin. Congrats to them...but every year that goes by, I hate that program more and more. Just an awful style of play to watch. They win but it's never pretty. (Well not in the tourney, Wisky always goes out early).

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          Hey, that's right near Erlanger KY. We use that as our stop-off point both going south, and heading north on I-75 when we drive to Florida. On the way down, I make sure we have a full tank around the Dundee MI area, and then shoot for Erlanger KY as the next stopping point. On the way back, we check the gas gauge right around Erlanger, to top off the tank and grab a bite to eat before crossing into CincyTucky.

We never stop in OlieO unless we absolutely have to.
          This is all referencing, of course, the time when Lines was runnin' 'shine.

Good thing he's into the ice cream business now.

Comment

• I'd rather have two "scoopes" of white lightn' anyday Liney.
            Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 26, 2012, 09:27 PM.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Good thing he's into the ice cream business now.
              Hey, .. its a good front ... er, .. I'm an honest businessman!

Comment

• Man, this hoops team just continues to find ways to lose close games. Yesterday, ridiculously bad FT shooting and just getting beat on every nearly every critical hustle play. Buford and Sullinger were terrible. Again.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hit those jumpers and things really open up for Sullinger down low.

Comment

• Yeah. And if they don't Sullinger has to be disciplined enough to not force it. The paint in most B10 games is a war zone. There is no way anyone is going to be productive doing 1v2/3 on the block in the B10.

Comment

• Looks like Sullinger should have gone into the draft last year. I wonder if his draft stock slips much ... though he can make up for this by having a big tournament.

Comment

• It hasn't fallen, really. It's a deeper class than last year, so he's probably in the 5 to 8 range. I think he'll be a pretty decent NBA player. He's not a franchise player. But, if you let him play 1v1 in the block with NBA officiating, I think he'll be productive.

Hey, maybe he'll come back for another year to try to improve his stock!

Comment

• Lisle has made it official. Zero surprise.

Comment

• Mark Martin wins the pole, and Sean is jubilant as it nets him 10 points for rolling with his hero. Bah.

Comment

• sheesh .. what good are you mucknuts anyway? All we need is one teeny weeny win out of you, and you forget how to play basketball. Maybe the great Urban should have given the pregame motivational speech ...

Comment

• Sparty looks really Final Four-worthy this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X