Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are Crean and Izzo after?

Comment

• The Big Ten team rankings will fall as some of the teams that aren't as flush with early commits load up as signing day approaches. I expect that we will stay where we are if we land Dawson and Green.

Comment

• True. Most of those B10 teams have room to add, too. Illinois is probably close to full.

In other news, Texas A&M added their 34th commit today. I understand they had a ton of spots open, but that cracks me up. 85 isn't the problem and they'll get down to 25 with EEs and academic casulties. Heh.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Best of luck to Jonathan Hankins.

I'm fairly optimistic that Roby will return.

Comment

• Tons of EE's I hope?

85 isn't a limit for the SEC till the kids are in class, unlike the B10.

Comment

• I think they have 7-8 EEs, WM. And 2-3 kids who are highly unlikely to make the grades, including one 5*.

Comment

• Where are Rutgers & Maryland in those rankings above? ;)

Comment

• Heh. Rutgers isn't doing too bad. Maryland is in the 30s/40s service depending.

Comment

• 34 commits.

sheesh
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• How many greyshirts/sign and places are in there?

Over-signing isn't so bad when you utilize it to prepare for the next year's class with kids who aren't going to qualify for the current class or need another year of maturity.

Comment

• Still a hard limit of 25 for '13, not counting the EE's.

Comment

• Maurice Clarett reminds everyone about what an honest, clean program OSU was when he was there.

http://deadspin.com/5967649/how-maur...,"height":1433}

He was a hard worker in practice and in games. But off the field, he was living a completely different life. "I took golf, fishing, and softball as classes," Clarett says. "Away from class, anything you can think of I did in my 13 months at Ohio State." Drugs and women were two of the things. Cars were another—he owned three of them at a time, including a brand-new Cadillac and Lexus. "I was living the NFL life in college," he says. "I got paid more in college than I do now in the UFL.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; December 13, 2012, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• ^ Imposible! He's lying! Wasn't Saint Jim his coach at osu?
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Clarett was, of course, kicked off the team for his transgressions in an appropriate response by the University. I'd suggest reading the entire article. His story is really, I guess, interesting. The depths he reached are nearly unimaginable. I'm very happy for him that he's managed to get his life back.

As to current stuff: http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-at-ohio-state

As to current shit that, well, actually matters: http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/very-early-college-football-top-25-2013

Very unsurprising top 2. Michigan will continue to ride in the bitchseat, but you boys are so used to it, shouldn't be a problem. LOL. On the plus side, if No-Rings keeps up his No-Rings tradition, at least you won't get pimped twice next year. Heh heh heh heh.
                              Last edited by iam416; December 13, 2012, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Your program is inferior to ours. For how craven yours is you should be beating the tar out of Michigan every year. You're not getting all that much mileage from your filthy approach. Shameful. Michigan fans will always look down on you and yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X