Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd be drop-dead fucking shocked if McDowell went anywhere other than M.

I'd be pretty surprised if Jones picked M. I think it's MSU or OSU, and the feeling is the latter.

But, those names were recruits that OSU has a good or better shot to get. OSU is in a better position with some more than others.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Too soon for Aaron Hernandez farks? - Anybody got any good ones? Here's a good gif to use: [img]http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/187z6n9baqydrgif/original.gif
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• A&M Yell Leader Ken doll... - Yes, this is a real thing. Link via cuppycup= [link=(http://www.barbiecollector.com/shop/doll/texas-am-university-ken-doll-x9207)

LMAO!!
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• aha .. The Wizard returns.

Welcome back sir.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              STFU

That's not like Talent to roll over and take in the chute, usually a non sequitur then followed by acquiescence.

Stand up Talent, fight back.

As the trial has started today, opening remarks:

If I may quote George Zimmerman, “*ucking punks. These *ssholes they always get away.”
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• A 41-year-old Columbus, Ohio, man is recovering after police say he ripped off part of his penis on a drug-fueled high in Ypsilanti Township.

Washtenaw County Sheriff’s deputies found the man naked and screaming after responding to a burglar alarm at Ypsilanti Middle School, 105 N. Mansfield St., about 1 a.m. Tuesday, Sgt. Geoff Fox said today.

The man was kneeling outside the school, bloody from the waist down, with parts of his genitals ripped off, Fox said. He said parts of the man’s body were transferred to the hospital with him.

Officers subdued the man for his own safety and called for an ambulance.

“He really wasn’t saying much at all — a lot of yelling and screaming,” Fox said, adding the man had broken a window to the school but didn’t take anything. “He wasn’t making sense. They couldn’t really communicate with him in terms of constructive conversation.”

The man later told investigators he picked up hallucinogenic mushrooms earlier in the day while he was in town visiting friends in a neighborhood near the school. The man does not have a history of mental problems or extensive drug use, Fox said.

“We’ve sent his blood off for further analysis to see if there was anything else, if the mushrooms could have been laced with something,” Fox said, adding that toxicology results are pending.

Medics took the man to St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Superior Township and then transferred him to an undisclosed medical center.

Fox said the man was close to death.

“In terms of vital signs, they were as low as they could go without being dead, I could only assume due to the blood loss and the shock and trauma to the body,” he said.

The man remains hospitalized today, still recovering from his injuries, Fox said. He declined to name the medical center or discuss details of his treatment.

Neighbor Jim Wonnell, 80, whose home backs up to the schoolyard, expressed shocked about the incident.

“Other than that, nothing happens around here,” Wonnell said, adding that neither he nor his wife heard the commotion a week ago.

Ypsilanti Township resident Brandon Simmons, 30, who often cuts through the schoolyard while walking to and from his apartment in nearby Country Meadows, said he was concerned about the man’s recovery.

“I don’t even know what to say — it sounds painful,” Simmons said after he cut through the school today. “Is he still alive? My prayers go out to him, and I hope he’s going to make it. Wow?….I’m at a loss for words.”
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                  A 41-year-old Columbus, Ohio, man is recovering after police say he ripped off part of his penis on a drug-fueled high in Ypsilanti Township.

Washtenaw County Sheriff?s deputies found the man naked and screaming after responding to a burglar alarm at Ypsilanti Middle School, 105 N. Mansfield St., about 1 a.m. Tuesday, Sgt. Geoff Fox said today.

The man was kneeling outside the school, bloody from the waist down, with parts of his genitals ripped off, Fox said. He said parts of the man?s body were transferred to the hospital with him.

Officers subdued the man for his own safety and called for an ambulance.

?He really wasn?t saying much at all ? a lot of yelling and screaming,? Fox said, adding the man had broken a window to the school but didn?t take anything. ?He wasn?t making sense. They couldn?t really communicate with him in terms of constructive conversation.?

The man later told investigators he picked up hallucinogenic mushrooms earlier in the day while he was in town visiting friends in a neighborhood near the school. The man does not have a history of mental problems or extensive drug use, Fox said.

?We?ve sent his blood off for further analysis to see if there was anything else, if the mushrooms could have been laced with something,? Fox said, adding that toxicology results are pending.

Medics took the man to St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in Superior Township and then transferred him to an undisclosed medical center.

Fox said the man was close to death.

?In terms of vital signs, they were as low as they could go without being dead, I could only assume due to the blood loss and the shock and trauma to the body,? he said.

The man remains hospitalized today, still recovering from his injuries, Fox said. He declined to name the medical center or discuss details of his treatment.

Neighbor Jim Wonnell, 80, whose home backs up to the schoolyard, expressed shocked about the incident.

?Other than that, nothing happens around here,? Wonnell said, adding that neither he nor his wife heard the commotion a week ago.

Ypsilanti Township resident Brandon Simmons, 30, who often cuts through the schoolyard while walking to and from his apartment in nearby Country Meadows, said he was concerned about the man?s recovery.

?I don?t even know what to say ? it sounds painful,? Simmons said after he cut through the school today. ?Is he still alive? My prayers go out to him, and I hope he?s going to make it. Wow??.I?m at a loss for words.?
                  I guess it's safe to say he won't be entering Liney's contest:

lineygoblue:
                  I think I'll change the name of this thread to "my pee-pee is bigger than your pee-pee" thread ...

Comment

• I'm planning on kilting all of youse.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Which part?
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Meyer continues to draw heat over Hernandez......

In a more specific denial, Steve McClain, senior associate athletics director, texted al.com: “I would go on record saying he didn’t fail six drug tests (at Florida).” That raises an obvious follow-up question: If he didn’t fail six drug tests, how many drug tests did he fail? That question remains unanswered by Florida officials.

Hernandez missed one game during his time at Florida, and he has said that was because of a suspension for a failed drug test. Other than that one-game suspension, Hernandez was a student-athlete in good standing during his time as a Gator. Which might mean he generally stayed out of trouble in college, or might mean that if you can help the Gators win games, Florida officials are willing to look the other way.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-past/related/
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Is that only one murderer that played for Urban? That's not bad. I mean everybody murders.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Police arrest Aaron Hernandez, taken away in cuffs! Pats release him.

"Why have you forsaken me Coach Meyer"?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...ome-by-police/

Comment

• Some brilliant work by Orlando Sentinel's Mike Bianchi.

If only Aaron Hernandez had been arrested, tried and convicted for his involvement in a shooting in Gainesville in 2007, perhaps Odin Lloyd would be alive today?

Why was "Urban Meyer Law" permitted to supersede Florida Statutory Criminal Law?

"When Hernandez was at UF, he was once questioned, along with three other Gator football players, about a shooting in Gainesville. None of the players were arrested, but detectives questioned Hernandez in the shootings of Corey Smith and Justin Glass about 2:30 a.m. after Florida lost to Auburn in 2007. According to a Sentinel report at the time, police said Smith, 28, and Glass, 19, were driving around in traffic about 2:30 a.m. when a man began shooting into their car. Smith was critically wounded in the head while Glass was shot in the arm.

Hernandez declined to discuss the case with reporters back then and was never charged with any crime."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...,0,192937.post

Comment

Working...
                                X