Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• "This card may be kept until needed or sold"

...sold for tatoos

Comment

• Bah, I just nailed my first practice Sprint Duathlon in under an hour. WoooooT!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• There will just have to be a few more dollars paid out to the Columbus cops. I expect a full squad of misunderstood youths to take the field for the grey and red come September.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Bah, I just nailed my first practice Sprint Duathlon in under an hour. WoooooT!
            According to 7-time Tour De France winner Lance Armstrong, it is impossible to win the race without blood doping. Giving Ohio's penchant for "cutting corners", it's sincerely hoped that you do not travel that road.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
              There will just have to be a few more dollars paid out to the Columbus cops. I expect a full squad of misunderstood youths to take the field for the grey and red come September.
              grey and red now,

Just a matter of time
              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I think this is all just wonderful ...... the charges, arrests of osu players and all.

Someone said that the reason coaches or CFB programs are "hated" is because they win.

What a crock.

While hated is a poor choice of words, it is probably more appropriate to identify what is really going on with this hate thing. Nobody likes members of congress, bankers and financiers on Wall Street because it is pretty obvious what they are all up to .... enriching themselves and they'll do all manner of unethical things to do that.

So it is with the likes of osu and the rest of the cheaters in CFB who have achieved some level of prominence in terms of winning. Through any reasonable microscope, it is clear that unethical behavior is present in these institutions. Lying coaches, student athletes involved in criminal activity or at best activity that violates the rules of student conduct are present in all of them and osu is not exception.

So it is not a matter of hate, it is a matter of utter disdain for what these programs will do to compromise ethical, sportsman like behavior to achieve the prominence that comes falsely with winning. But that is the ohio state way. So let them crow. 12-0 .... and a myriad of criminal charges with arrest warrants to trim that trophy.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints! The sinners are much more fun! Only the good die young!"
                    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• LOL @ Buchanan. I hope your DUI RB gets back. And I'm sure you HATE the Navy, too. Bunch of unethical cheaters. LOL. You're so f'n dishonest.

Enjoy your suckass team and Coach No Titles.
                      Last edited by iam416; July 23, 2013, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• And, of course, I expect the two significant stories -- Hyde/Roby -- to clarify as, well, facts come out.

Baugh, no doubt. Underage drinking is a scourge.

Gardner, meh.

The Vonn Bell rumors are months old.

In the end, none of the actual facts will matter to M fans. That's who they are. In contrast, my posting on, e.g., Touissant was, as per usual, remarkably fair and actually more forgiving than several M fans.

Comment

• 'Roid Rage rears its ugly head.

Packy it appears Meyer is feigning another mysterious illness. First, esophageal flare up and now his rectum is probably on fire about now. LOL
                          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I have to commend you, OP. You never stop flaming. Flame, flame, flame -- watch your team get assraped in November -- flame, flame, flame. There's something comforting in steadfastness.

Comment

• Bucknut Fables...

“Swift, effective and fair discipline is the standard for our entire athletics program,” OSU athletic director Gene Smith said in a statement released by the team. “I applaud Coach Meyer for his immediate actions.”

“I have a clear set of core values in place that members of this football program are constantly reminded of and are expected to honor,” Meyer said. “There are also expectations with regard to behavior. I expect our players to conduct themselves responsibly and appropriately and they will be held accountable for their actions.”

No matter what the disclaimers might be, however, both the cases of Hyde and Roby will go on Meyer's record, which, the New York Times reported, included at Florida 41 players with arrest records, 12 of them for violent crimes. The big name among the latter was former Florida tight end Aaron Hernandez, an NFL star in New England who is now facing murder charges.

Comment

• Apparently several eyewitnesses confirm Hyde punched the young woman and they also provided statements to the Police, tough to make this one disappear Urbie.

Images courtesy of ElevenHomos.

Comment

Working...
                                X