Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Hoke and Meyer recruit the same players.
    Might also add that Rich Rod and Lloyd did as well. The most sneered-at OSU players here are Pryor and Clarett and both were heavily recruited by Michigan.

Comment

• a discussion about the Hernandez deal with Bellichek as the focus. It winds up being like some forums...

The Patriots took care of business against the Titans on Sunday, beating them in Tennessee, 34-13. It was an all-around attack from New England, as young players stepped up on both sides of the ball. Stevan Ridley had a career day, and rookies Chandler Jones and Dont’a Hightower had impressive debuts. Check out our “Patriots Talk” video and listen to…
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• We all should show more respect for the poster child for compliance.

Comment

• The most sneered-at OSU players here are Pryor and Clarett and both were heavily recruited by Michigan.
          I'm sure glad that OlieO won those two recruiting wars .... I don't mind the "L" a bit on those two ...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            There is a surveillance tape for Hyde (http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/...hyde-case.html). Two stories exist. One, the girl refused Hyde's request to dance and he slugged her. Two, Hyde was involved in an altercation with another guy and the girl was nailed in crossfire.

I don't pretend to know anything about Carlos Hyde, so I have no idea what the truth is. It would seem, however, that we may find out.
            Don't jump to any conclusions, these reports tend to be conflicting and downright erroneous at times, especially the exculpatory variety.

In the end Hyde must be guilty of something, his coach certainly is.
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Fuck. The video evidence is absolutely compelling and not good. Looks like Carlos Hyde did, in fact, assault a bunch of defenseless women -- repeatedly. Not good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL3wYC2fCiQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL3wYC2fCiQ[/ame]
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ha!
                Last edited by Pasadena Blue; July 24, 2013, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• But LOL. Well done.

Comment

• Yep......LOL. Dammit....that was funny.

Comment

• Blind squirrel and all that jazz.

Comment

• Too bad for him he'll never get a chance to do that again
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If no charges are filed, and none have been, and the evidence is clear, Carlos will rack up another 140+ against M in a few short months. Even though UFM doesn't use big backs.

Right now it's a matter of waiting to see how the facts play out.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                            Too bad for him he'll never get a chance to do that again
                            I don't know Liney, if you start deleting offensive posts, pretty soon you'd be left with only mine. Instead ask him if he knows where the watertower is in Ypsi?
                            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• You misread Liney. However your mention of the "D" word should get that post, well, I can't say it...

Comment

• I don't care if you are training for the Tour de France, 5 bucks on Liney.

Comment

Working...
                                X