Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep. End. Sad to see the truly marginal posters lose it.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Speaking of losing it, I smell a vacated Title.....
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I guess that's your best hope. It certainly isn't on the field. Perhaps that crushing realization is what's sent you over the edge.

Comment

• Well the good thing is that hopefully hope will return to the field soon. Then we can win clean, which, trust me, feels great.

Comment

• Seriously, CJ's phone bill over a 2-year contract will run somewhere around $5660.00 dollars, where is that money coming from? Perks, Freebies, Hookups?

I demand a full accounting of all expenditures at OSU, especially their Athletic Department given it is our Federal Tax money. CJ, where the money coming from to pay your bill?

Hopefully the IRS will audit these fuckers.

Comment

• OSU obviously found its Cultural Valedictorian, you can't make this shit up.

Cardale Jonez threatens to physically assault a member of the Chicago Bulls at an NBA game in Cleveland. I think CJ may just fastrack Maurice Clarrett's beeline to prison.

Thuggers.

Jones later caught wind of Noah’s comment and fired back at the former Florida Gator.

@JoakimNoah watch yo mouth before I give you these hands chump
              — Cardale Jones (@CJ12_) May 7, 2015
              I'm at @JoakimNoah neck the rest of the series for that comment
              — Cardale Jones (@CJ12_) May 7, 2015

Comment

• LOL. Sometimes, there's a man ... well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Cardale Jones, in Columbus, in 2015.

Comment

• A fun twitter fight with Noah. Dear god.

Welcome aboard, Michael Jordan. Disappointing to miss out on Eichenberg, but UFM does a really nice job of taking who he wants from Michigan to replace him. Very good pickup.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                    LOL. Sometimes, there's a man ... well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Cardale Jones, in Columbus, in 2015.

He was also in Vegas for the fight last weekend. I heard it was a cheap ticket....

[ame]https://twitter.com/CJ12_/status/594737945166225408[/ame]

Comment

• Right in the middle of final exams at OSU, why am I not surprised?

Indeed too cool for da schoolz!

My federal tax money, buying custom cell phones, plane & fight tickets to Vegas? Not to mention the diapers that every federal taxpayer buys for his kids.

Beyond disgusting.

Ohio State - University Registrar – Academic Calendar Take care of Buckeye business with Buckeye Link. Contact Us: help.osu.edu | Phone: 614-292-0300 | Fax: 614-292-5587 | buckeyelink@osu.edu |registrar@osu.edu.

“It’s the education part,” Washington continued. “I know all these schools athletically can offer me the same thing. The academic support at Ohio State, there is no way you can fail. Even if you’re giving minimal effort there is no way you can fail.”Adolphus Washington - an Ohio State Man

Urban Meyer and his academic minions have CJ's back while every federal taxpayer including the obscene amount I pay, supports his illegitimate children.
                      Last edited by Prime2; May 9, 2015, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• The NFL, where OSU QB's go die.

Pryor cut from Chiefs practice squad gets a last chance at the Cincinnati Bengals' minicamp this weekend on a tryout basis.

Free-agent quarterback Terrelle Pryor is attending the Cincinnati Bengals' minicamp this weekend on a tryout basis, according to multiple reports.Pryor, who was released by the Kansas City Chiefs this week, does not have a contract with the Bengals. He is merely being offered the chance to show what he can do alongside a short list of other players whom the Bengals want to take a look at but make no commitment to. The Bengals previously tried out Pryor as a quarterback during the 2014 season but decided not to sign him. It's unclear if Pryor is trying out as a quarterback this time around. Some analysts have suggested he should move to tight end if he wants to prolong his pro career.

Steals 1000's of dollars of OSU football equipment which he dumps on Ebay, couple tats, some weed and boom, Jim Tressel gets fired and banned from football for 5 years.

TP does the crime and JT does the time!

Speaking of which:
                        Urban can kiss his balls goodbye after CJ'z weekend in Vegas! Get ready to lose more than your appendix Urbie!

Last edited by Prime2; May 9, 2015, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• UFM sure owns you. Wow. Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                            He was also in Vegas for the fight last weekend. I heard it was a cheap ticket....

https://twitter.com/CJ12_/status/594737945166225408
                            Drop in the bucket for him. He won 3 gamez last year!!!

Comment

• Ohio State stuns two-time defending champ Duke on the road to advance to the final 8 in the LAX tourney. I think Ohio State had something like 22 different teams qualify for NCAA post-season play. That's more playoff caliber sports than a lot of ADs have total sports!

Comment

• Everett Golson would be a perfect transfer fit at OSU, no academic standards to breach and given CJ'z penchant for petty ghetto violence, there may be an opening soon in the Meyer Mexican Standoff at QB. Caps n' asses.....

Comment

Working...
                                X