Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relax DSL, the continuing investigation will not likely target en masse the OSU fanbase. Besides if being a moron was a crime, half of the State of Ohio would be incarcerated.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Tressel KIA on Memorial Day
      JT limited to selling Korean cars? What a disgrace!
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• This sounds like a lack of institutional control to me, but I only know what the term might mean in plain English and not in the specific way the NCAA means it.

Comment

• The thing that gets me about people like Tressel is the hypocrisy, like those books he wrote about success in life through religion and virtue, or whatever. Seems like those who posture the loudest are the ones trying the hardest to cover up their own failings. Reminds me of certain members of Congress who have loudly criticized gays and then turned out to be gay themselves.

Jim Tressel is a hypocrite. I think that is a big reason behind the piling on we are now enjoying in the state of Michigan. Woody was a different story. He was indeed a superb coach and I never got the impression he was crooked. He was just tougher than his opponents. That's why we carry on so much about the '69 game. We beat the best and we did it fair and square. Bo learned at the feet of Woody Hayes. I hated the bastard but I still respected him.

Comment

• I would also charge them with lack of basic human decency.

Comment

• And the hits keep coming. The NCAA is beginning a separate investigation of Terrelle Pryor for his cars.

Yes, "cars" plural.

http://http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=6608432
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• heh heh .. nice post, Doc.

Comment

• Yup, OSU fans seem to think Pryor is done. Might go supplemental draft.

Comment

• Supposedly SI story is going to go live within the next 80 minutes (by 8PM EST).

Comment

• Woody was crazy, but he was no cheater. I am SO happy that Pryor chose "The University of Ohio State" as his personal playground. He looked like trouble from the outset.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Me too, Rocky. That makes two "top line" players who chose to go to o-lie-o over Michigan, ... and I'm glad we had nothing to do with either of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Kind of already suspected he was done at OSU once the resignation took place. Those 5 guys will be hated, particularly Pryor
                          Why the hatred for Pryor?

He's going to be your starting QB in Week 6, isn't he?

Comment

• Allow me to wax a bit gentler here for a moment.

If Coach Fickell is a smart man, he will dismiss all five from the team. His team needs a fresh start and a complete separation from this whole affair.

/niceness

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              Why the hatred for Pryor?

He's going to be your starting QB in Week 6, isn't he?
                              Unlikely. Many Buckeye sites are now saying his career at OSU is done.

Comment

• Damn shame that Tressel made him promise to come back for his senior year... only to miss the draft. Once again St. Jim was looking out for #1.

Comment

Working...
                                X