Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I didn't know any better I's say OSU is struggling to beat Maryland. At home. Then again, they are coming off the big emotional win over Indiana...

Comment

• Must be nice to get a 6-game preseason.....

Comment

• OSU might be in control of the game at this point, but that's not to say they've controlled the game.

Comment

• just too much talent for the Bucks.

They can sleepwalk for much of the game, but they eventually come out with the haymaker and its all over.

Give some credit to the Terps though ... i really thought they would roll over given all the injuries to their D (especially at linebacker) and the coaching turmoil.

Comment

• Just too much talent there to ignore the Buckeyes.

Comment

• No. They're bad everywhere. And Kareem Walker is going to M. And OSU will get beat by 28 in AA.

On the actual game side of things, the only notable thing was JTB as "red zone" QB. Not sure how I feel about that. Though they did score TDs. On the irritating front, the penalty, missed FG, broken play scramble for 80 that flipped score from 28-7 to 21-14. Ugh. And the bad snap at the end of the game by the 3rd string center that flipped it from 56-21 to the final.

The red zone thing is the really interesting takeaway from today, though.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I presume your first line is total sarcasm ... otherwise the oscillation is shocking

Comment

• Heh. Outside of asshattery at end if first half, I was pleased. 21 was about as close as that game could have been. Very intrigued by idea of "RZ QB". Hard to really assess because Terps are such defensive trash. Also happy with appearance of short passing game with CJ. Baby steps.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Sparty and Fightin Harbaughs will roll this team. It was a nice run while it lasted

Comment

• You'll beat Sparty.

Comment

• Sparty usually plays us well above par.

Comment

• And will again this year. We always get their best. It's going to be really interesting to see what comes of this.

Comment

• Sparty ain't rolling anyone.

Comment

• Nope.

Comment

• Apparently liney closed down the MSU thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X