Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of Henne .....

Jacksonville. BTW where have you been and what have you been up to?

Comment

• I'm here ..... nothing different. Changing jobs starting April 2nd and moving to part time (sort of). I'm trying to draw down on work. It's not easy. You keep letting yourself get sucked back in. The change has kept me busy .......

I don't have much to offer on basketball. Not my game. I enjoy reading the posts of folks who do .... thanks Hack and JD, among others.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanB View Post
        What, the Garard/Tebow tandem doesn't have you stoked about the Philbin Regime?! Taking you back to the promised land!

Maybe Tebow will end up as QB coach for meyer!
        We're the new Lions.

Comment

• If the Lions hurry, they can package a deal with Megatron, Suh and Stafford to the Broncos so they can nab the mega-talented Tim Tebow ...
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• tebow to the jets! woot woot!!!!

Comment

• Tebow is great for the NY media. What a circus he'll be there.

Comment

• A 3 ring circus.

Comment

• They deserve each other. Tebow loves attention, and the NY media will give it to him, in spades.

Thank goodness the Lions didn't bite.

Comment

• Tebow won't like the kind of attention that he'll get from the New York media.

Comment

• That is so true, Hanni.

What a mess the Jets have at QB. Rex Ryan's seat is getting very hot if you ask me.

Side note: the picture ESPN has up for Tebow is down right embarrassing for a football player, IMO!
                      Last edited by SeanB; March 22, 2012, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Tebow won't like the kind of attention that he'll get from the New York media.
                        He knew the job was dangerous when he took it.

What a mess the Jets have at QB. Rex Ryan's seat is getting very hot if you ask me.
                        Especially now that Drew Stanton is saying he wants to be traded .. after just signing a FA contract with the Jets about a week ago ...

Comment

• Lot's of talk on the NY sports radio. Every host was ripping on the move.

Comment

• I'm loving it. Tebow and New Yorkers........a match made in Heaven. If only the Jets would hire Tressel....

Comment

• That would serve them right, Maddie ...

Comment

• Onward Christian soldiers...

Comment

Working...
                                X