No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have rather seen him throwing to Fitz in AZ or slinging it around to Moss, Crabtree and Manningham with Jimmy Ballgame than seeing him in Denver, but whatever.

Fox will let him run the show and the Denver fans won't be quick to judg...oh, wait. We'll see how Ol' Happy Feet performs when the weather gets cold. Weak division, though, IMO.

Comment

• It is a weak division, and that may have weighed heavily in Manning's decision. He wants another SB ring, and the Broncos can get into the playoffs fairly easily by winning the AFC West each year. He will have at least a couple more shots at a ring.

You're right, Sean. I think he and Jimmy Ballgame in SF would have been fun to watch.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Harbaugh and Manning would clash.

Comment

• I like that Jimmy Ballgame was throwing to Randy Moss when they worked him out.

If Smith bolts for Miami.......Player/Coach?

Comment

• WOOT,WOOT! Thank God urbie's choir boy is finished as a Bronco QB.

Comment

• Tebow to Jacksonville, Henne just signed a three year deal as their backup.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Henne just signed a three year deal as their backup.

To choir boy? heh

Comment

• @FauxPelini Tim Tebow's office has been moved to the basement and Peyton Manning has his red stapler. #MiltonSwag

@NotBillWalton Looks like Peyton Manning is headed to Denver. This means that Tim Tebow is most likely headed to Arizona, for at least 40 days & 40 nights.

@darrenrovell If Tim Tebow is traded to the right team, he does more business for that team than Peyton does in Denver.

@sportsguy33 Any time you can dump a QB with mystical powers for a 35 year old guy coming off 4 neck surgeries, you have to do it.

@JordyHamrick Seems like God really wants Tebow to sell insurance.

@SPORTSbyBROOKS Since Tebow can't play, I'm sure Elway will be more than happy to not trade him as far away from divisional opponents as possible. #patriots

@NYPost_Hubbuch The best part for John Elway: He doesn't have to act like he's happy during victories anymore! #broncos

@ArashMarkazi Cowboys should trade for Tim Tebow as their closer. Tony Romo plays first 55 minutes, Tebow plays the last 5 minutes.

@bruce_arthur Just poured out a 40 of holy water for Tim Tebow.

@awfulannouncing I'm predicting Tim Tebow to be released on Good Friday and be signed by a new team on Easter Sunday. Or is that too predictable?

@edsbs TIM TEBOW TO THE REDSKINS FOR $85 MILLION AND 32 FIRST ROUND DRAFT PICKS

@JameyEisenberg Peyton Manning to the Broncos. Alex Smith to the 49ers. Tim Tebow to the Arena League ... err, the Dolphins.

@shumeyko Tim Tebow to be traded to the Knicks for Jeremy Lin and a prophet to be named later. #Tebowmania #Linsanity

@SPORTSMEDIAWRLD To all the millions of you who bought the No. 1 selling Tim Tebow Broncos jersey.....you now have a #throwback

@AuburnJokes Peyton Manning over Tim Tebow in Denver. It's the only time in Peyton's career that the Tennessee Vol beat a Florida Gator.

@TheFakeESPN Tim Tebow considers cursing for the first time ever. Peyton decides Denver.

@NASCARBowles Peyton Manning was the "other woman" John Elway's been looking for to cheat on Tim Tebow since Day 1 of their forced marriage. Not surprised

@HunterFelt Can Tim Tebow play shortstop? Asking for a friend. The friend's name is Red Sox General Manager Ben Cherington. I ruined this joke.

@freedarko God is dead and Peyton killed him.

@MrCippy Tebow, it was a fun year.. good luck in Miami, or Jacksonville.. or on the Professional Bowlers Association tour

@Hadzilla Tim Tebow is being traded for our sins.

@PeytonsHead Rob Lowe just announced Tim Tebow's retirement.

@netw3rk "Elway, why hast thou foresaken me?" Tebow 3:19

@RealDlHughley Tebow will be doing what Christians have always had 2 do when they get laid off and times r hard! Pray for another Job!!! #TeamDl
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Donald Driver is on this seasons dancing with the stars. Judging from his first performance he is a pretty good dancer, as most football players who have been on this show are. Must be from all that shaken and baken.

Comment

• If the Dolphins even consider picking up Tebow, I'm burning it all.

Comment

• If the Dolphins even consider picking up Tebow, I'm burning it all.

bin there. done that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          If the Dolphins even consider picking up Tebow, I'm burning it all.
                          What, the Garard/Tebow tandem doesn't have you stoked about the Philbin Regime?! Taking you back to the promised land!

Maybe Tebow will end up as QB coach for meyer!

Comment

• Maybe Tebow will end up as QB coach for meyer!

I was thinking the same thing Sean, as I thought I had read somewhere that tebow was in cbus for the offseason working out under the tutelage of um.

Comment

• I'd take Henne over Garard or Tebow any day.
                              Last edited by Chuck Mallory; March 20, 2012, 01:55 PM. Reason: .

Comment

• Speaking of Henne ..... where is he and what is he up to? I know he was with the Dolphins but injuries and lack of a hot hand benched him last season.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X