No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think he's been drafted yet. I'm still hoping NE takes him.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
      Nike says, "Suck it, Adidas! We can still out-ugly you! Remember, we were first."

Wouldn't you know that now I have to root for Denard in these jerseys. Henne to Denard?

At least he gets to go back to his home state.

Comment

• Big Will goes to the Jets in the 6th.

Comment

• just great, my Ravens take an Ohio player.

Comment

• Charles Woodson just signed a deal to return to the Oakland Raiders. Not sure of the terms yet, but on his Face Book page, he says he's "excited to return to the Raiders".

Can't stand the Raiders, but I'm definitely a Woodson fan. Good luck to Woodson in Oakland.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Henne hands off to Denard:

Comment

• Just an update on former players

Denard Robinson's debut as an "offensive weapon" in the National Football League came against a familiar face.
                Former fellow Michigan captain Jordan Kovacs.
                Robinson, a fifth-round draft choice of the Jacksonville Jaguars, rushed nine times for 32 yards in his NFL preseason debut Friday.
                The former Michigan quarterback's club fell, 27-3, to the Miami Dolphins -- who got defensive contributions from Kovacs.
                Robinson lined up mainly at running back in his debut with the Jaguars, but also saw snaps at receiver and as a "Wildcat" quarterback.
                The former Michigan star's only snap at quarterback, in the "Wildcat" formation, resulted in a two-yard loss.
                “I think it went pretty well,” Robinson told The Florida Times-Union. “It was a learning experience. Knowing I can go out, run the ball and have fun doing it. Do the things I’m used to doing and making plays.”
                Kovacs, meanwhile, recorded two tackles in a reserve role for the Dolphins. The undrafted free agent is currently trying to make Miami's opening-day roster.
                Robinson and Kovacs weren't the only former Wolverines to have an impact in this contest, though. Former Michigan quarterback Chad Henne outplayed favored Jacksonville starter Blaine Gabbert, going 8 of 11 for 87 yards. Henne is competing with Gabbert for the Jaguars' starting quarterback spot.

Comment

• Happy for the guys but they sure do have some ugly uniforms in the state of Florida.

Comment

• Always good to see Michigan guys getting together after they leave Michigan. I hope Henne wins the job against Gabbert.

Kovacs probably doesn't have much chance of sticking with the Dolphins, but he sure had a fine career at Michigan, and a great story too. He lived thru the good and the bad.

I have to believe that Robinson will find some way to stick with the Jags. As long as he remains flexible, and doesn't demand to be a QB only, he should be able to find a spot on the team.

Comment

• Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• Fire 'em Up Tom!
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Sounds like he could be a coach someday

Comment

• stfu
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Liney, noticed in Bronco/raven game tonight that the refs were patting down some of the players coming out of the team locker room. What for?

Comment

• I have no idea Geo. I've never seen that before.

Comment

Working...
                                X