No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't see a 31-16 halftime score coming.

Comment

• Most points scored on Sabans Bama in a half. Long way to go, still hard to bet against Bama i expect them to score on the first possession of the 3rd.

1 true freshman QB in history has led his team to a National Championship as a starter. Jamelle Holieway - 1985 for Oklahoma.

Comment

• Whoa! lol

Comment

• That fake field goal might be the first time I've seen Nick Saban and Co. make a panic call in a big game. Nothing about that call looked right.

Comment

• It was dumb, Clemson was in safe mode sitting there. Still I hate all these people on twitter saying game over

Comment

• short

Comment

• 27 rush yards for Clemson

Comment

• Clemson getting more out of their true freshman QB than the QB whisperer could get out of Shea .

Comment

• Damn that is just ridiculous and I love it!

Comment

• ha! ha! I cant believe this 44-16 SABAN!!!

Comment

• Clemson just found another level when they made the quarterback change this year. That's one of the finest big game performances by a team in the history of the sport, and it's the first time we've we've seen a Nick Saban Alabama team look overmatched.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Alabama only had to win outright for me to win my bowl pool. Fucking Quitters.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Just when I was leaning toward atheism!!!
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                Clemson getting more out of their true freshman QB than the QB whisperer could get out of Shea .
                                Trevor Lawrence and Shea Patterson are not comparable.
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X