No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip of the iceberg. Anal rape of children and buggery of its athletes is a long standing ingrained process in the Midwest or the BigTen if you prefer.....

Sorry, I am not so retarded that I can even finish that, even though its sauce-for-the-goose-goodness would be easy to pen. It's shortsighted and with no more than three (four?) cases recently, it would be the height of idiocy to make the leap or impugn anyone in the B1G but those proven guilty. Finally, Missouri has been in the SEC, what? Six-and-a-half-years, and it's a bit of stretch to consider it a "southern state" - at the most it's a mix of southern and midwestern.

Jeff used to be better than this. Now, I expect him to don a MAGA hat and attack some "negroes" in Centennial Park.

Fin
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That response may be a hair too harsh. If it is, please accept this combo 'sorry' and 'gfy':

sorry-gfy
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA has gone mushy in his old age.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You can't spell "dirty" without "sec"

Well...actually you can...but they are still dirty...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dumbass. You can't spell ChEatS without SEC.

And you can't spell THE_WIZARD without retard.

Comment

• ...and you can't spell "Urban" without "fake illness"...or "The Talent" without "gay"...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Humor is a difficult concept. None of you give up your day jobs.

Comment

• Well, at least we got you out of your hospital bed and up and about to your computer for a couple of hours - even if it was with your walker. Calling the SEC the cheaters that they are NEVER fails to arouse your interests.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                    Well, at least we got you out of your hospital bed and up and about to your computer for a couple of hours - even if it was with your walker. Calling the SEC the cheaters that they are NEVER fails to arouse your interests.
                    I believe in calling the people who cheat cheaters. I am not much on assessing guilt through association. Even if the infraction involves a true deep south and traditional SEC team like Missouri. I used to think Missouri was closer in culture and demographic to Kansas than, say, Mississippi, but you have enlightened me! Mizzou is the true heart of Dixie!

But since you are into the whole guilt by association thing, and since you are from the BigTen, would you affirm that you like suckling on the genitalia of young boys in lockerroom showers?

I am not here to judge you. Wait, yes I am, you unapologetic pedophile.
                    Last edited by AlabamAlum; February 1, 2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• ...you can't spell "Arrogant Asshole" without "AA"
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You believe in nothing but vienna sausages, lecherous chess players, The Nick and the works of your beloved countrymen, W.B. Yeats and Jimmy Joyce.

Comment

• lol, Talent, I will have my revenge for that.

From Montgomery's heart, I stab at thee!

Comment

• I forgot how much you love Joyce. Light up a nice swisher sweet, pour yourself a generous tumbler of Canadian Club, sit out on your stoop and enjoy a seemingly endless rapture on masturbation that is, allegedly, written in English. That's a good night in Dothan.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              I forgot how much you love Joyce. Light up a nice swisher sweet, pour yourself a generous tumbler of Canadian Club, sit out on your stoop and enjoy a seemingly endless rapture on masturbation that is, allegedly, written in English. That's a good night in Dothan.
                              Ulysses is good, but goddamn, he needed a good editor. And really, once you strip the book of its flourishes, its basic core is a bit lacking. Somehow, though, people read it and think it changed their lives. I guess including the 3 or so masturbation passages you reference.

Meh. It's still better than Faulkner, so it's got that going for it.
                              Last edited by AlabamAlum; February 1, 2019, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Every time someone mentions Faulkner I think of Darl then DSL. Go figure.

Comment

Working...
                                X