No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that’s one way to look at it. The other way to look at it is that BigTen was the national leader in causing all this mess with their cancellations to begin with and that the three Power 5 conferences that said “Nope, not cancelling.” forced the BigTen to reverse course.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, I was being sarcastic. Haha. Like taking credit for extinguishing a fire you started.

Comment

• Heh. Totally flew over my head. I have a good friend who is an M alum and he’s already (seriously) told me something similar.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It took lil ol' outlier UNL to force the hand of the Big Bad B1G.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Another story I heard is that the Big Ten took its lead from Notre Dame. They didn't want the Irish to be the only football in town so this became another catalyst for the reversal.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• heh
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                Another story I heard is that the Big Ten took its lead from Notre Dame. They didn't want the Irish to be the only football in town so this became another catalyst for the reversal.
                I know that I was thinking the same thing as I watched ND play with 19,000+ fans in their stadium.

Comment

• I think that as the season progresses, and barring any major outbreaks, the schools will allow more fans.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think as the season progresses...talent will get more obnoxious each week...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What would possibly give you that idea?

Comment

• Just a hunch...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Impossible. Talent is already fully saturated, weaponized obnoxiousness.

Comment

• KSU pulls to within 35-28 in Norman. 4th quarter.

Comment

• KSU blocks a punt and scores two plays later! 35-35 with 8:17 left.

Comment

• KSU takes the lead with 4:32 left. Had a TD nullified by a penalty. Kicked FG. 38-35. OU is currently ranked #3.

Comment

Working...
                                X