No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you thought Notre Dame couldn't get more petty ...

Purdue's band plans to feature its giant bass drum outside of Notre Dame Stadium on Saturday. The band will be without it for its halftime performance due to size issues with the stadium's visitor tunnel.

They are refusing to allow the Purdue Marching Band to bring its "big drum" onto the field for Saturday's game and halftime show.

They claim "due to the recent renovations to Notre Dame Stadium, the drum will not fit thru the new entrance provided for the visiting team and band".

So? Let them bring the drum in the ND entrance.

Not allowing Purdue to bring in their big drum is akin to not letting OSU "dot the i". Its a tradition. Let them have their freaking drum.

ye gads
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Another rough weekend for the Pac12 but it was the South's turn to shine

San Diego State 33
      Utah 31

#23 BYU 27
      #19 Arizona State 17

Fresno State 40
      #13 UCLA 37

Minnesota 30
      Colorado 0

Northern Arizona 21
      Arizona 19

Comment

• Current AP poll:

Attached Files
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Michigan is too low at 19. I think Ole Miss is low at 13, as well.

I think Iowa and Texas A&M are high at 5 and 7, respectively.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think Michigan is still too high. MSU is going to be ready for them, and I think they'd lose to Auburn and possibly UCLA, depending on where the game was played.

Wisconsin should be higher and will prove that this week when they nail ND. I think TAMU would beat both Iowa and PSU.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You are starting to act like AA. Knock it off.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ?? We had an awful game against a bad 1AA team. I posted about it. The opening line for Florida was 15.5 and I said that was crazy and they would deal us fits. They did. In spades.

I’m now saying that Ole Miss will deal us fits. If I’m right about that, too, you can’t allege sandbagging by me ever again.

Comment

• STFU...for the love of Lucifer...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU

Comment

• There is no college football team more fun to watch than Ole Miss. Their offense is pure entertainment.

Comment

• It’s like watching Tecmo Bowl playing the Raiders with Bo. I love it except when the line up vs Alabama. They lead the nation in scoring due mostly because Kiffin finds the defense’s weaknesses and exploits them play after play.

Comment

• nice to see #25 back. hopefully get our qb back for iowa state in 2 weeks
                          Last edited by crashcourse; September 21, 2021, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• 325?

Comment

• I would hope going on the broad to the Swamp was going to cause you to sweat at least a little bit. You dominate the kiddy pool that is college football, but every once in awhile somebody should come close to you guys. I realize college football is.never going to come close to the class of football you see in the National Football League, but you should see at least a few competitive games. Having a jabroni each week is boring.

. The problem with folks like AA is he is like all fans in Tuscaloosa, it's not enough for the Tide to win the game, they need to go 12-0 against the spread of it's a failure

Comment

• I could get used to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X