No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even though UAT kicked Georgia’s ass once, the final line is Georgia -2’. Not sure I’d go contra The Nick, but I think Georgia is my pick if I had to pick…or care.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• UGA by 3. O/U under 50.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Well, AA ... I know you're lurking out there somewhere.

I'll live up to my wager with you. You were right. Alabama is not the best team in the country.

Send me a tagline and a user pic, and I'll display it for a week.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Good Game

Comment

• Despite Michigan's drubbing in the Orange Bowl, the season's bowl season hasn't been a complete loss. Alabama isn't the champ (sorry AA), the Rose Bowl saw a Big 10 victory, Notre Dame lost, and neither Texas nor Southern Cal made it to any bowl game. A few of points of light here and there.
            I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Stunningly -- well, stunningly to only one person in this world -- M finished #3 in the AP.

Comment

• I said they would end up 3 or 4...depending on the champ game results.

That said...who gives a fuck.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There was only one person batshit insane enough to think M wouldn't finish in the top 4. And, of course, you're right -- it matters not one fucking lick other than it establishes HARBAUGH!!!!'s ceiling.

Comment

• 12-2, Big Ten Champs, #3 final ranking. I'm cool with it. If any Michigan fan is disappointed, they'll never be happy.

Comment

• Well at least someone new won. Plus, unlike those outlaw SEC West schools, Georgia wins clean, with honor and integrity. And nobody's classier than Kirby Smart.

Baits hook, waits for AA

Comment

• I'll say I'm a bit disappointed. I wanted Michigan to win the whole thing. Its probably the only shot they're going to get at it under the current rules.

They would have had a better chance had the committee seeded the teams the way they should have, instead of their unwritten 'no repeat/repeat' rule.

But, ending up 3rd in the country is not bad given the 2-4 thing in 2020.

That being said, Georgia was the best team, start to finish. The student beat the teacher.

Comment

• Your only shot was if both Alabama and Georgia's team buses took a wrong turn...or their QB was secretly replaced with Adrian Martinez.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So you're saying there was a chance?

Comment

• Georgia taking down Bama gives hope to all the other teams that have 19 five-star players on their rosters.

Comment

• Bama has (only) won the NC 3 of the last 7 years now? Terrible

Comment

Working...
                                X