The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama should be about +1200.

LSU has more All-SEC players, an easier sched, and kicked our asses last year. That’s why many media people have LSU getting a return trip to Atlanta this year.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• We lost the #1 offensive and the #1 defensive NFL draft pick - something that’s never happened before iirc.

And the best we could do with that roster is to be a two-loss suckbutt runner-up in the SEC-W so we could have the honor of beating a shitball K-State team. Yay.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU...sir.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I feel certain we will try and go to a run-heavy offense with Rees; not because of some philosophical shift or the new clock rules, but because we don’t have a QB who can throw the ball.

So, defenses will put 9 or 10 in the box and dare us to throw.

Comment

• I dare you to STFU.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              STFU

2023 College Football National Championship Odds: The Favorites
              Team Title Odds
              Georgia +220
              Alabama +600
              Ohio State +700
              Michigan +850
              LSU +1100
              USC +1400
              Florida State +1800
              Clemson +1800
              Texas +2200
              Penn State +2500
              Notre Dame +3000
              Tennessee +3500
              Oregon +3500
              Washington +4000
              Utah +5000
              Texas A&M +5000
              Oklahoma +6000
              Wisconsin +6000
              I would put Michigan just below Texas, and above Penn State.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Between OSU, Alabama and Georgia, those three have cornered all the CFB talent that matters. One of those three is going to win the NC. And I wouldn't be shocked if Bama plays OSU in the NC game.

Comment

• Well according to AA the season is moot...might as well put the farm on UGA to win it...hell UGA might be a more sure pick than playing the field...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Well according to AA the season is moot...might as well put the farm on UGA to win it...hell UGA might be a more sure pick than playing the field...
                    I think UGA can be had this year. Shoot, they would have been out if it last season if OSU had a FG kicker.

Comment

• Not according to AA...he is comparing them to The Death Star...but Bammer will be The Return of the Jedi...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alabama still signs great talent, and Nick is still one of the best in the game. That has never changed. He's one coach that can take highly talented players and mold them into a winning team. He's done it many times. He can do it this season as well.

Comment

• BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I would put Michigan right above The Vols

Comment

• Our most critical position, quarterback, is staffed by an empty suit.

Comment

• F2JG0T-WsAs3XbR?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X