No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama is slated for Shreveport. It’s a sad state of affairs at the Capstone.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I feel your pain.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If we can somehow manage 7-5 and a nice trip to north Louisiana for the Poulan Weedwhacker Valtrex Independence Bowl, I will count it as a success.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• JFC
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 7 wins and something less than a 45-point loss to HARBAUGH!!!! is a pretty high bar right now. Unlikely, but one can hope.

Comment

• CFB is a precarious sport. One day you're assraping Peyton for a what should have been a full national title, and then one day you're hoping for 4 wins a team that can beat either Georgia Southern or Troy.

Comment

• Both of your over the top sandbaggery has outlived it's usefulness. I hereby place a Quadruple Triple-Reverse Hex-Voodoo on both of your programs...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent:

All due disrespect....STFU.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kidding aside, we have an okay shot at getting to the SECCG, but the Georgia Death Star doesn’t have an exhaust port the size of a Womp Rat and we don’t have a Luke Skywalker on the roster even if it did.

So, a bad loss to Georgia in the SECCG means relegation to a NY6. It is what it is.

Comment

• Well at least that is a more plausible take. Now would you please kill Talent. Thanks.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Kidding aside, we have an okay shot at getting to the SECCG, but the Georgia Death Star doesn’t have an exhaust port the size of a Womp Rat and we don’t have a Luke Skywalker on the roster even if it did.

So, a bad loss to Georgia in the SECCG means relegation to a NY6. It is what it is.
                        Georgia's schedule is a cakewalk. They will coast to the SECCG for sure.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Georgia's schedule is a cakewalk. They will coast to the SECCG for sure.
                          No doubt. And while they would still be undefeated even if they played the NFC East, with the easy sched, they will make the short drive to Atlanta with a rested, healthy team.

It’s sickening.

Comment

• STFU

2023 College Football National Championship Odds: The Favorites
                            Team Title Odds
                            Georgia +220
                            Alabama +600
                            Ohio State +700
                            Michigan +850
                            LSU +1100
                            USC +1400
                            Florida State +1800
                            Clemson +1800
                            Texas +2200
                            Penn State +2500
                            Notre Dame +3000
                            Tennessee +3500
                            Oregon +3500
                            Washington +4000
                            Utah +5000
                            Texas A&M +5000
                            Oklahoma +6000
                            Wisconsin +6000
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Of those teams, Ohio State should have the worst odds. I'm not saying worse than UNL, but of those teams.

Comment

• UNL's odds are roughly the same as Larry Elder's Presidential odds...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X