No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at the 1999 Miami abomination. What a disastrously bad team. In terms of pure season openers, it's hard to get better than a top 5 matchup. Typically the big OoC game is week 2.

Also, how in the wide wide world of fucking sports is M-Colorado State and Memphis-Mississippi State games to watch? HOW? Act your damn age, son. That's some real loathsome bullshit right there.

Also, belated GFY and STFU to The_Wizard.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I figured people would be excited to watch foosball and wouldn't have high standards early in the year.

I wanted to promote the top-notch Rutgers/Boston College heavyweight battle but that's appearing on the ACC Network and I'm not sure if anyone even has that.

Comment

• Bama-Utah State will be a bloodbath for the undersized lads from the Heart of Dixie.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If I’m going to watch TV, college football gets tuned in. I mean, sure, if the Braves are playing I’ll flip back and forth, but some people only want to watch their team or some top game and opt for Gilmore Girls, cornhole tournaments, whatever, in place of the lesser CFB games.

It’s like people complaining about “too many shitty bowls!” The thing is Idaho vs Southern Miss (or whatever) is usually much better than whatever they would replace it with if they did away with the shitty bowls. I don’t get the hate, but. hey, to each their own. But give me more shitty bowls.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You deserve to get more shit.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              You deserve to get more shit.
              You deserve to call Northwestern your top rival for the rest of your life

Comment

• I wish you were dead.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Probably shouldn't read too much into it but a reporter at the Pac12 media days says neither Oregon nor Washington's ADs are attending.

Comment

• Comment

• That’s perfect.

Comment

• Sounds about right
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Jacksonville State’s RichRod accuses Stephen F. Austin of spying.

https://www.al.com/sports/2022/08/ja...outputType=amp

Comment

• Hate to tell RichRod that sending a staffer to watch an open-to-the-public Spring Game is not spying. It’s pretty common.

Comment

• Back in the early Bo v Woody days, and before Michigan had its inside practice facility, OSU and MSU alumni used to rent houses along State Street that were across the street from Michigan's practice field. They'd set up cameras in the upstairs rooms and even on the roofs, and video Michigan's practices. That was one reason Bo demanded an indoor facility. True story.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU.

True story.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X