No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ran through a lot of scenarios. Iowa State - Oregon State was a good one, too. At ratings bonanza.

Comment

• Maryland-Rutgers
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• kstate arizona
        crashbowl

Comment

• Hopefully, a freight train would crash into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
            kstate arizona
            crashbowl
            I'd watch Finding Bigfoot before I'd watch that. (This is the year they find him. I know it!)
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I'd watch Finding Bigfoot before I'd watch that. (This is the year they find him. I know it!)
              Sasquatch is at the bottom of the Oak Island pit.

Comment

• my old hometown vs my new hometown

Comment

• Wow, Narduzzi comes across as a giant crybaby talking about MichState and the BigTen.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That will disappoint his many fans here, heh

Comment

• Narduzzi was a dirtbag while coaching at MSU, and he's still a dirtbag.

But his swipe at MSU is fair.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Jealous of lil' bro?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I missed this when it came out, but the NCAA is set to allow unlimited transfers in the portal. lol. Between this and what’s going on with NIL, we really are in the Wild West of college football.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Speaking of NIL, I had an attorney friend of mine tell me that the NCAA could easily control NIL if they wanted to. You just make a rule that when a player commits, he is required to sign an exclusive NIL deal with the NCAA (or school or conference) for a scholarship, stipend, room, board, cash and/or other considerations.

I have no idea if what he says is true (he’s a real estate attorney, so this isn’t his field), but he seemed certain, but you know every attorney out there is an overconfident blow hard, convinced he is right.

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hey, Wiz, I hope you have nothing but granddaughters and that Scott Frost coaches at Nebraska for the rest of your life.

Comment

Working...
                                X