No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UGA should get a bye. M has already beat OSU so just play the damn UGA-M game and call it good. I think TCU loses to the kitties today.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

USC has a better case than Alabama. At least they played an extra game and lost a close one with a banged up Heisman candidate. The Championship game should mean something.
      The beatdown by Utah was by the same margin as the UM beatdown of OSU. Not close at all.

We should all be fans of TCU tonight.

Comment

• Yes go TCU!

I didn’t realize this, but Kansas State had a lead of 18 points in their first matchup. Kansas State was down to their third string QB in the 4th quarter … led to the TCU comeback. Not to forget this game was @ TCU.

Bad vibes with this game. I would probably pick Kansas State +1.5 … hope this feeling is wrong!
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• USC would have been better off starting 11-0, losing at home by 23 in its last game and not advancing to CCG game. ​

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            There's no way M jumps Georgia and that's the only for them to really manipulate it if there are 3 13-0 teams. They get a chance if TCU loses. You would apparently think TCU will drop to #4. I tend to disagree.
            What if Georgia loses? They are a bigger favorite than UM, but "what if"? What if TCU gets crushed? We could see two SEC and two B10 in the final four if TCU doesn't make it, and remember TCU had to come back in the second half five times this year.

I agree with you about a UM-OSU rematch being unlikely. It WAS one of the most watched games in the last 10 years or so, but neither team wants it. I don't think the public wants it either.

Comment

• If Georgia plays flat and M dominates, it will be all the excuse they need.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Rematches suck but that's the road College Football is going. I remember when I (in the minority) liked the BCS better. Yea! Let's be like the 'No Fun League'

Comment

• TCU ain't gonna get crushed enough to get knocked out. If KSU wins it will most likely be a one score game. I think the committee will avoid a HARBAUGH!!!!!!!-HCRD!!!!!!! rematch thus creating UGA-HCRD!!!!!!! and HARBAUGH!!!!!!!-FROGGY!!!!!!! matchups.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good reversal on the targeting. Great job by the Big 12 review booth.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• KSU is considerably better at the moment.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Correct.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• On another note...wtf is Prime Time thinking going to a dumpster fire like Colorado?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• P12 is garbage? Anyone can win there?
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well they are really fucking bad. Like below UNL, Rutgers and South Florida bad. But I suppose with USC/UCLA leaving and the Denver metro to recruit plus his national name he could make them relevant. But I don't see him there more than about 3-4 years if he has success.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The kitties are a carbon copy of NDSU...which make obvious sense...not flashy...fundamentally sound in all areas...and physical.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X