X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOpsie
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I didn't realize the were letting Brady Hoke run the entire university.

Comment

• It's official....Colorado back to the Big 12 in 2024...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wonder if SDSU is waiting for their phone to ring. LOL

Comment

• I think that is a certainty....but if I'm SDSU....an upcoming program...with a huge upside...WTF would you want to go to the PAC? Oregon and UW are about to exit...as is Utah....and probably the AZ schools...the PAC is going to be the new Mountain West soon...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It'll be interesting how the 2nd class citizens of the PAC end up. Looking at you Oregon State and Washington State. How many teams are in the MWC now? I think the scraps of the PAC will either have to merge with the MWC or poach a few programs from somewhere and create a new mid-major type conference.

The PAC is done. They've officially lost USC, UCLA, and Colorado. Rumored to lose Utah and both Arizona schools to the Big 12 and Washington and Oregon to the Big Ten. That's 8 of their 12 existing members. The only schools without a life raft are Stanford, Cal, OSU, and WSU. Stanford seems to be the biggest loser given their overall athletic prowess. Without a P5 conference to compete in, how long does that last? They are just really out there flapping in the wind.

The Big Ten will be at 18 with the presumed additions of Washington and Oregon, right? Maybe Stanford will try to team up with ND as a package deal to round out the Big Ten at 20 and, hopefully, complete the conference consolidation.

Comment

• I don't see consolidation....or affiliation...whatever you want to call it...ending anytime soon...until you have 2-3 surviving entities...I also see a split with the Top FBS schools and those who do not belong to one of those surviving entities...I could see 3 conferences of 24 teams....giving us 72 schools...at FBS....the rest will slide down to FCS. It's pure economics. This isn't even close to ending.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  It'll be interesting how the 2nd class citizens of the PAC end up. Looking at you Oregon State and Washington State. How many teams are in the MWC now? I think the scraps of the PAC will either have to merge with the MWC or poach a few programs from somewhere and create a new mid-major type conference.

The PAC is done. They've officially lost USC, UCLA, and Colorado. Rumored to lose Utah and both Arizona schools to the Big 12 and Washington and Oregon to the Big Ten. That's 8 of their 12 existing members. The only schools without a life raft are Stanford, Cal, OSU, and WSU. Stanford seems to be the biggest loser given their overall athletic prowess. Without a P5 conference to compete in, how long does that last? They are just really out there flapping in the wind.

The Big Ten will be at 18 with the presumed additions of Washington and Oregon, right? Maybe Stanford will try to team up with ND as a package deal to round out the Big Ten at 20 and, hopefully, complete the conference consolidation.
                  If Stanford can't land in a big conference I potentially see them as an Independent. I don't think they want to be in the same conference splitting money with schools like Nevada, Wyoming, and Fresno. And maybe Cal would prefer that too. They "might" be able to get better media deals on their own.

Comment

• Both the B1G and SEC are far more interested in ACC programs than the Pac-12 after USC/UCLA. Leftovers of the Pac 12 are what, Stanford, Washington & Oregon? I think those programs only dilute the B1G financially; they split the pie more than they add value.

Florida State desperately attempting to find a way to blow up the ACC's grant-of-rights but it sounds like the ACC is locked up for around another decade. ACC has way more value than the Pac 12; Florida State, Clemson, Miami, and North Carolina are all way more valuable than anything left in the Pac 12.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                      Both the B1G and SEC are far more interested in ACC programs than the Pac-12 after USC/UCLA. Leftovers of the Pac 12 are what, Stanford, Washington & Oregon? I think those programs only dilute the B1G financially; they split the pie more than they add value.

Florida State desperately attempting to find a way to blow up the ACC's grant-of-rights but it sounds like the ACC is locked up for around another decade. ACC has way more value than the Pac 12; Florida State, Clemson, Miami, and North Carolina are all way more valuable than anything left in the Pac 12.
                      Agreed. And Virginia, VaTech, NC State, and Duke wouldn’t be horrible.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Basketball conference.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• efz

Comment

• Tomorrow is exactly 4 weeks.
                            Attached Files
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The games aren’t great, but we will have action. Four weeks and a wake up.

Comment

• Is the B10 still tied to the Pinstripe Bowl? Maybe CRD and his gaggle of invalids can maybe make that one.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X