La Tech
    Colorado
    Northwestern​

I'll still say 6-6
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So marked improvement.

Comment

• Seems pretty optimistic to think they'll beat nFw after the international humiliation delivered by FITZY!!!! to kick off the end of the FROSTY!!!! Era.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Seems pretty optimistic to think they'll beat nFw after the international humiliation delivered by FITZY!!!! to kick off the end of the FROSTY!!!! Era.
            I was thinking the same thing. Nebraska dragged those boys all the way to Ireland, to play in front of their sizeable Irish fanbase, and still got clobbered. How can Railyard Wiz be so confident?

Comment

• It’s obvious that the Huskers made a mistake by prematurely ending the Era of Frost.

He just needed a bit more time.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Frost was on the verge of great things but the Nebraskans are a transitory people and thus have no patience.

Now they got some washed up NFL coach desperate to prove he's still got it. But he won't have big-pocketed cheating boosters like at Baylor.

Comment

• Also, the Colorado game is in Boulder. Elevation 5300. About 4000 feet above Lincoln in fact and 5000 miles above Lincoln in terms of class.

Comment

• I know a guy that will kill all of you for fifty bucks.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Frost was on the verge of great things but the Nebraskans are a transitory people and thus have no patience.

Good point, if only he could stay sober long enough to travel to recruits and keep his schlong in his pants around the young ladies around campus.

Comment

• EFZ
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Deion Neon has now lost 51 players to the transfer portal.

I get 'cleaning house' on a 1-11 team. I understand a new coach will bring attrition.

But 51 players?

And backfilling a Pac 12 team with transfers from Jacksonville State and Grambling isn't going to fix the problem.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This reminds me of when Tommie Frazier tried to be a head coach...an NAIA school near Lincoln hired him and he manually weeded out 80% of his roster. Ended up getting fired. Just because you are a legendary college player doesn't mean you can coach.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Taylor Upshaw has re-entered the NCAA Transfer Portal after just 4 months from Michigan. Can't tell me he wouldn't help Colorado. Sanders was never the kinda guy to Share the Spotlight. Or should I say Prime? I guess the Spring Game was about him & His Attire/Theatrics. Not Saying he won’t be a good Coach, but if he wants families to hand over their kids to him for 3-4 years he better start making it about them and less about him.

Comment

• He hasn't coached his first game yet at Colorado. Yet, he's encouraging pretty much everyone to show themselves out.

I don't know the exact number, but when Bo arrived at Michigan he chased off a bunch of guys. But I don't think it was anywhere near 50.

And "prime" is no Bo.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X