X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now...only medicinal is legal now...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Meanwhile, in Boulder Colorado, Deion Sanders has seen 28 players from his team enter the transfer portal since he came on board.

He hasn't coached Game One yet, but he has tossed out more than 25% of his team. So far, he's all talk and no results.

Nick Saban didn't get rid of 25% of his team when he started at Alabama, yet Deion Neon talks like he's as good as Saban, and seems to think he can bring the same results.

To me, this has a very Rich Rod-esque feel to it, but then, that's just me.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        Meanwhile, in Boulder Colorado, Deion Sanders has seen 28 players from his team enter the transfer portal since he came on board.

He hasn't coached Game One yet, but he has tossed out more than 25% of his team. So far, he's all talk and no results.

Nick Saban didn't get rid of 25% of his team when he started at Alabama, yet Deion Neon talks like he's as good as Saban, and seems to think he can bring the same results.

To me, this has a very Rich Rod-esque feel to it, but then, that's just me.
        Deion also has 29 transfers coming in and Colorado has 13 in their recruiting class. Of those 42 players there are 2 five stars. 6 four stars and 33 three star players, It might not work out but he is definitely uppping their talent level there.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I still think he's all talk.

Comment

• We'll see. I tend to think there will be a significant improvement on 1-11.

Comment

• Colorado was a soft undisciplined team without a lot of talent or heart. I’m not a Deion fanboy, but I don’t find it surprising.

Saban ran off a ton in 2007 and this was before the portal.
              Last edited by AlabamAlum; April 25, 2023, 01:53 PM.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Deion Sanders has seen 28 players from his team enter the transfer portal since he came on board.

Colorado had 84 scholarship players on its opening-day roster in 2022. 64 of them are now gone.

Comment

• Coach Prime is cleaning house!!!

He's a caricature. I'm not saying they won't be better...I mean they won one fucking game last year...pretty low bar...but this is a rebuilding project that will take years...and he won't be around for years...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "Prime" wants to be the HC at FSU eventually. Colorado is an attempt at a resume builder. If he gets them back to over .500 it could be enough.

Comment

• It won't be this year. 4-8 tops.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Coach Prime being successful is good for CFB. A lot of what he does is akin to what Harbaugh did his first few years at Michigan.

The man is a passionate head coach with a clear love of the game. I hope he does well. Colorado very well might have a better record than Nebraska this year (I know low bar right?).

I actually think it would be cool if Coach Prime dud wind up in the Big Ten.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• CU will end up back in the B12.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Colorado very well might have a better record than Nebraska this year
                            lol Colorado might win 3 games (?) N should be near .500 this year

Comment

• CU may have as many wins this year as UNL...I wouldn't bet on it...but UNL plays in a much tougher conference...so there is that. I think UNL eeks out 6 wins...but CU wins 4 tops.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Looking at Nebraska schedule

Sure Losses (5)

Minnesota
                                Michigan
                                Maryland
                                Wisconsin
                                Iowa

Likely Losses (2)

Purdue
                                Illinois

Tossups (5)

Northern Illinois
                                La Tech
                                Colorado
                                Michigan State
                                Northwestern

Comment

Working...
                                X