Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    And please, Brady Hoke.

DO NOT break any NCAA rules. Make sure the program is FULLY COMPLIANT with ALL NCAA rules.

I'd rather see Michigan have 10 losing seasons in a row, than have them go through the embarrassment and humiliation that USC, Auburn and O-Lie-O are going through right now.
    You may get your wish!!!

Comment

• Remember that guy who was told by green bay he had the makings of being a decent qb, who then begged RR to give him a scholarship on the football team. Well now...

Ohio State hires former Duke guard Greg Paulus

Former Duke guard Greg Paulus has been added to the Ohio State men's basketball staff as video coordinator. Paulus, who spent last year as an assistant coach at Navy, was a three-year starter for the Blue Devils and played on four NCAA tournament teams. While pursuing his master's degree at Syracuse, he also played quarterback for a season for the Orangemen. Buckeyes coach...

Comment

• Dook and puke. What a combo.

Comment

• Kind of scray news about Tate.

Comment

• Kid needs help.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Some insight to the report he was "hospitalized."

I work in an ER in a medium sized rural town in GA. When the police are called because some one is conerned about another's safety (meaning they are doing weird shit and looks like they want to harm themselves), the police take them to a nearby emergency department (why this is so is another long discussion for later). Once there they get a psych eval that is pretty thorough if our rural ED is a measure.

The Doc who has that guy as a patient reviews the information and then makes a decision about what to do with him. He has the authority to "1013" him which means involuntarily comit him to a facility where he will be held and cared for. This occurs if he is judged to have potential to harm himself or others based on the psych eval and in the opinion of the Doc.

I have actually done this ...... guess what the patient I 1013'ed had been doing immediately before he was brought to the ED? Using Meth. Meth has a tendency to do this when you come down off of it, especially if you are clinically depressed to begin with.

This is not meant to start rumors that Tate uses Meth. I don't want to do that. What I do want to do is talk about a huge problem among young people (Meth use) and indicate that Tate might be one of those young people. His seemingly bizzare behavior at times, his academic dissmissal from M all point to a pretty serious drug problem.

All of this is very sad but I will be the first to tell you that if a terrorist organization wanted to do bad shit to our country, they'd get all of it's youth hooked on Meth and wait for the collapse in 15 to 20 years. It is a very bad and mostly unrecognized problem.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• There were rumors that Tate was using pot. It is possible that it was worse than just pot.

Comment

• There was a red flag for me, when he came to fall practice last year, and had to re-earn his job. As good as Denard was, there's no way that Forcier should have just laid down and let him take it from him. There should have been a dogfight for that position.

Comment

• All of this is very sad but I will be the first to tell you that if a terrorist organization wanted to do bad shit to our country, they'd get all of it's youth hooked on Meth and wait for the collapse in 15 to 20 years. It is a very bad and mostly unrecognized problem.

Countries ARE actively trying this to the US. The Chinese believed that firearms would be our undoing and flooded our nation with $75 SKSs, $200 AK-47s, and 1440 round cases of ammo for $69. Islamic Jihadists in the ME are doing the same right now with opiates. Sure it funds their groups but it also undermines the 'evil' US society. If meth ever becomes 'popular', it won't take 15-20 years for the collapse. More like 10 years.

I sure hope Tate finds a solution to his issues.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I sure hope Tate finds a solution to his issues.
                      I'm trying to figure out what the heck he's doing in Grand Rapids.

If he's trying to find another school/team to play for, he's not going to find it in Grand Rapids, unless he's thinking of transferring to Grand Valley.

Which, would be an interesting scenario. They win NC's over there ....

Comment

• One article mentioned his girlfriend lives in the area and it was her apartment window he was leaning out of.

Comment

• That would have been my guess.

Comment

• I heard he had a girlfriend there, Liney.

Comment

• Ou's new place for athletes...
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• sad news..

KU defensive coordinator Torbush retires, has cancer
                                The Associated Press

LAWRENCE | Kansas defensive coordinator Carl Torbush is retiring after being diagnosed with prostate cancer.

The school said Tuesday that Torbush, who also served as KU's linebackers coach, will be having surgery soon and expects a full recovery.

Torbush was hired after the 2009 season after a year as Mississippi State's defensive coordinator. He previously was a head coach at Louisiana Tech and North Carolina and defensive coordinator at Alabama, Ole Miss and Texas A&M.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/05/31/2915695/ku-defensive-coordinator-torbush.html#ixzz1NwUnYBpg
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X