The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drok View Post
    Yeah that's a weird one. Any idea what's in his head about switching from QB to WR?
    $$$$?

Receivers are making big bucks in the NFL, while "mobile QBs" are washing out left and right. All due deference given to The Two Hundred Thousand Dollar Man down at Carolina, who is near the bottom of the league in pass attempts.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      The game is at 1:00 pm on NYD.

The bad guys will still be sleeping it off.

But, packing the heat is good advice just about anywhere in the U S of A nowadays.
      Way off topic but just for the record, the crime rate in America is the lowest its been since the late 60's. It peaked during Bush 1's term. The perception a lot of people have though is that it's never been worse. This is a consequence of 24/7 news channels and later, the internet, bombarding us with stories of crime that we never would have heard about in 1979 or 1985.

But wrong thread...

Comment

• Wrong thread, but factual. Always welcome around here.

Comment

• the forum traffic cops have ruled this is the wrong thread....
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Heads will roll.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Not to drag this subject out, but where did you get those facts DSL? Link?

Comment

• DSL hasn't been beaten up yet this year...so he just feels crime is down. Truth is...people just got tired of beating him up.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Habitual gamblers might want to back off UCLA in their pools. OC is currently in intensive care at a hospital.

Will Nebraska screw this up?
                  UCLA offensive coordinator Noel Mazzone has been admitted to an intensive care unit for a blood clot in his lung, according to InsideSoCal.com, which cited a report from Bruin Report Online."Coach Mazzone is resting comfortably, in good spirits, and looking forward to getting back with the team as soon as possible," a UCLA spokesperson said.Mazzone, 58, has served on UCLA's coaching staff for the past four years.
                  "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• I agree with the wizard

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      I agree with the wizard
                      Publicly!?! Have you no shame?
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Yeah, I guess its probably better to keep those thoughts to myself ...

Comment

• LOL

fuckers

hello
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I live in Texas. I am a Texas Tech grad. Our rivals are Texas teams. One of those teams is Texas A&M. Texas A&M has had both of their 5 star QBs transfer within a week. I drink the tears of A&M fans.

I've been reading a lot on Kyler Murray being a self absorbed premadonna. He is an absolute beast on the field though. It would serve Michigan well if they put out a flier on the kid. Harbaugh has the ability to whip kids into shape.
                            Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• Harbaugh can turn any player into greatness. Some players he just chooses not to.

Murray is about the opposite of the the type of QB HARBAUGH!!!! would want. He'd be a far better fit in Columbus. But neither will happen in a million years.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Harbaugh can turn any player into greatness.
                                Well, it takes two. You know that. That's why John Harbaugh coming here is going to be the be-all-end-all. Once we have two Harbaughs we will no longer need to heed those recruiting rankings. In fact we won't even have to recruit football players. Can be just like deep-sea trawling on campus. Go round with a fishing net in early August, scoop them up, coach them up, and go undefeated.

Comment

Working...
                                X