No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah that's a weird one. Any idea what's in his head about switching from QB to WR?

Comment

• Nope. It's a weird one. I think he'd be a really, really good QB. As an athlete, he's far more garden variety. I guess that's the weird thing -- he's going from his best position to a position that's not as good. It'd be like Rashan Gary saying he wanted to be a TE.

He's the opposite of Torrance Gibson. If Gibson had positioned himself as an "athlete" he would have been a top 10 recruit last season, but instead he insisted being a QB. I think his path to the NFL is as a WR and I expect him to play there next season, but he's still insistent on being a QB down the road.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        ........It's the ebbs and flows of recruiting. Gotta keep recruiting until NLOID.
        This reality is why I just can't get into recruiting. There's no certainty until NLOID and then sometimes not even then. I can understand why coaches might say they like recruiting but, like Bo, who openly admitted it, they really don't. Like herding cats.

Anyone ever thought of the CFB recruiting game being modeled after the NFL draft? That would be interesting.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Recruiting is interesting if you understand how it works. You have to understand, e.g., that a verbal from a kid in the South 12 months from signing day means that he likes your school....but it's far from over. Ya gotta understand who is solid and who isn't. Now, I gotta say, Wallace was solid. If he wanted to be a QB he'd be a Buckeye. This is a weird one.

Draft idea won't work because CFB is bound up with, well, colleges. Can't force kids to attend an university they don't want to attend -- I'm sorry, I know you wanted to go to Stanford, but you've been drafted by Iowa State...tell Ames I said hi! That's goddamn soviet of you!

Comment

• First Talent & DSL now Johnny Manziel!

"I'll take losing one's mind in Ohio for $1000, Alex."

One loss Alabama, MSU & Oklahoma playing for a national title. As for 1-loss OSU, punted to 7th by the Committee, snubbed by the Rose but finds a home in Dirty Mexican Bowl.

You boys be sure to leave early for the game now.

"Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Enjoy the Buffalo Wild Wings Presents the Citrus Bowl, Bianchi Prime. Don't forget to pack heat. Not exactly the best section of Orlando.

Comment

• The game is at 1:00 pm on NYD.

The bad guys will still be sleeping it off.

But, packing the heat is good advice just about anywhere in the U S of A nowadays.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Enjoy the Buffalo Wild Wings Presents the Citrus Bowl, Bianchi Prime. Don't forget to pack heat. Not exactly the best section of Orlando.
                  Gracias Se?or DSL.

If your "Bus" breaks down on the way to the Fiesta, I say you eat the mofo on the side of the road.

Comment

• Appears a stoned Miss St player fell out of a building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                      Appears a stoned Miss St player fell out of a building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Ole Miss.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• whoops... my bad. you SEC schools all look the same. heh..
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Mississippi State buys illiterate JC kids; Mississippi buys illiterate HS kids. KIM-DEECH-A was a HS recruit.

Comment

• lol.

To be fair, Miss State TRIES to buy illiterate JC kids. Auburn usually outbids them, though.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Kimchi (Hangul: 김치, Korean: [kimtɕʰi]) is a wildly delicious Korean dish that will give you gas.

Comment

• & KUNG FU was a badass show!

WeedHopper......

Comment

Working...
                                X