• 1. Alabama
    • 2. Clemson
    • 3. Michigan
    • 4. aTm
    • 6. osu
    • 8. Wisky
    • 10. Neb
    • 12. PSU

Good call on Clemson at 2, talent. I like M at #3 and Neb at #10. Wisky and PSU, eh.

If M does make the CFP, I like M playing Clemson in the play-in, not Bama. You have to root for Bama to win out and hold on to #1. Clemson will win out and hold on to #2 unless Bama slips up (won't happen). As of right now, I like M v. the Bama, aTm winner.

Lots of football to play.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• When it's all said and done, it will be four conference champions (as it should be)
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Agreed.
        I think there is a better chance Michigan plays Bama as #2 (Michigan 13-0) vs #3 (Bama 12-1) if they were to play each other in the opening round..
        Clemson is most likely going to win out, so yes... it'd be a good thing for Bama to win out too.
        Avoid Bama in round 1 at all costs.

But first thing is beat OSU!
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I want to see a scenario where Clemson, Michigan, and Washington are all 13-0. 12-0 Bama dominates everyone to end the regular season.. Bama then narrowly loses to now 11-1 Florida in the SEC championship.

Keep Bama out of the CFP in that scenario, committee!
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I want to see a scenario where Clemson, Michigan, and Washington are all 13-0. 12-0 Bama dominates everyone to end the regular season.. Bama then narrowly loses to now 11-1 Florida in the SEC championship.

Keep Bama out of the CFP in that scenario, committee!

The Huskies have to get by USC, its a home game. I think USC will win that one still, in a close one.

Comment

• Texas A&M has the easiest path of anybody. Just beat up 3 more mediocre SEC teams and 1 cupcake, finish 2nd in the west behind Alabama and sit comfy at home and let the other contenders risk their spots in difficult conference championship games....

Say Alabama chokes against Florida (won't happen). Alabama is going no matter what, and Florida won't be. So is the committee going to send 2 sec teams that didn't even win the conference over the PAC-12 champ?
              Last edited by Kstat; November 1, 2016, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• No.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Old Miss and LSU are probably better than mediocre, but we will see.

Comment

• "Clemson will win out and hold on to #2 unless Bama slips up (won't happen)."

It's called Auburn.

Comment

• I don't think that is going to get aTm in. One of the top 3 has to stumble. I kinda think that at this point it is going to be Alabama or Michigan. Clemson has the easiest road to 13-0, Bama probably the hardest.

I still fear osu as coming up Aces v. M in c-bus. If M goes into that game 11-0, I have no doubt osu will play the game of their season like they did last year in AA.

Notwithstanding M still has to get by Iowa on the road, Dantonio/MSU thought they'd do that and they tried they just got out played, out coached and out talented. The one v. ones are much closer between M and osu than they were between M v. MSU. I think ufm is one of the two top coaches in the land. I'd like to see Harbaugh assert himself into that convo and you can bet he will try to do that with an intensity unknown to mankind.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Chances of winning the NC. The link below lets you see the chances of other factors as well.
                        • Alabama: 31%
                        • Michigan: 20%
                        • Clemson: 16%
                        • Washington: 8%
                        • OSU: 7%
                        • Louisville: 6%
                        • Texas A&M: 3%
                        • Auburn: 2%
                        • LSU: 2%
                        • Wisconsin: 1%

Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; November 1, 2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• That is basically a 4 team race (with osu as an outside chance) chart has Michigan having a better chance of making the playoff than winning the Big Ten.

Bama as well.
                          Last edited by WingsFan; November 1, 2016, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• I fixed my own screw up ...... the list I posted was chances of winning the NC. Fixed it.

In the link, you have to look at the percentages as independent of each other.
                            Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; November 2, 2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• CFP in no order

*Bama
                              *Clemson
                              *B1G (M or OSU)
                              *Washington, then 2-loss Pac 12 champ then A&M then Louisville then Big XII 2-loss champion

Comment

• The crazy train scenario is if M loses to Iowa and then OSU beats M.

Alabama is not going to lose at home to Auburn, so they're in.

Clemson is a cinch to be 12-0 going into CCG, probably against a mildly resurgent VT team.

I don't get the A&M love. I mean, they a nice road win, but were lucky to beat both UCLA and Tennessee at HOME. And they were soundly beaten by Bama. That's the only part of the top 10 that makes no sense to me.

I also think that if Washington loses in the P12 CG, and OSU somehow beats M, that M would be the top "at-large" -- and it'd be automatic if it were Colorado who beat Washington.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X