This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be glad when the season starts.

Nonetheless, I shall mediate this disagreement....for a price.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's long past mediation, but I shall give you two ducats to STFU.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Binding arbitration, then.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If that means you're bound to the next probe visiting Neptune, then sure.

Comment

• I'm ruling in Liney's favor now...

Comment

• OVERRULED!

Comment

• Liney, can I ban all three of you?
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Talent, we post in a forum that has rules. And those rules have to be guarded by men who moderate. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Talent? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep about random deletions and you curse your posts being moved. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that deleting posts, while tragic, was to piss you off. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you is to piss you off...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on this forum. You need me on this forum.

We use words like deletion, post moves, Harbaugh!....we use these words as the backbone to a life spent moderating something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and posts on the forum I moderate, then questions the manner in which I moderate! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you become a moderator. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

Comment

• Google Frank Caliendo doing Charles Barkley as Colonel Jessup. If you like impressions, it's gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                      Liney, can I ban all three of you?
                      Absolutely.

The best solution I've ever heard.

But, you'd miss me.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        It's long past mediation, but I shall give you two ducats to STFU.
                        Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Google Frank Caliendo doing Charles Barkley as Colonel Jessup. If you like impressions, it's gold.
                        I've seen it. Good stuff.

Also, JB: three?? THREE??? You're including me?

Comment

• I love the quarterly "rag on Liney" posts. Entertainment at its finest!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm sure there will be more to come CGVT.

Stay tuned.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Correct. I enjoy the posting of others. I do wish, however, you'd make good on one of your quarterly passive-aggressive promises to leave and/or give up moderator control. You're awful. But everyone knows that. I do appreciate you removing yourself from the politics thread, though. Credit where credit is due.

Awesome posts over on the M team 137 thread. So on topic.
                              Talent, What's your major malfunction?

It's Linesman's Forum, you post by his grace. It's worked for the 14 years I've been here, If you don't like any aspect of this, leave.

Your blatant disrespect will not be tolerated.
                              Last edited by Prime2; August 19, 2016, 07:39 PM.
                              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• No. I give what I get.
                                Last edited by iam416; August 19, 2016, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X