Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckeye poster slammed two insults into our forum, Chief. We was comin' back from the island of Mackinaw to Ann Arbor... just delivered the pasties and Vernors. The Muldoon's Pasties. Eleven hundred men in line. Line moved fast. Didn't see the first pasty for about a half an hour. Beef, potatoes. You know how you know that when you look in the box, Chief? You tell by looking at the crust.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'd like to call on all Forum members for a public endorsement of Linesman. As Doc Hodgeman always says, he's the glue that has held this Forum together for over a decade.

All the guys I have met over the years at Doug's tailgates, please give Liney your public support, he's under siege and sure as hell doesn't deserve it.

Fellow alumni, fans and the countless guys that love Michigan Football and our rich traditions, Liney is one of us.
      Last edited by Prime2; August 19, 2016, 08:14 PM.
      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Aye, post and It may be deleted. Move it, and it'll be read... at least a while. And posting on your forums, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the posts, from this post to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our mods that they may delete our posts but they'll never delete... OUR FREEDOM!
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
          I'd like to call on all Forum members for a public endorsement of Linesman. As Doc Hodgeman always says, he's the glue that has held this Forum together for over a decade.

All the guys I have met over the years at Doug's tailgates, please give Liney your public support, he's under siege and sure as hell doesn't deserve it.
          FWIW, I think this is more a personal issue between Talent and Linesman. Not sure a 1-on-1 qualifies as being "Under Siege" (which, by the way, is my favorite Steven Seagal movie).

Comment

• Lol @ OP.

And good work, AA.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• OP, thanks for the support.

As far as I'm concerned I have the support of the Michigan fans in here, which is all I really care about.

What I expect this forum to be, is a place for Michigan fans to come and talk with other Michigan fans primarily about the football team. I want our fans to feel the freedom to vent their spleen when MSU cheats YET AGAIN to pick up another undeserved win. I want them to feel free to bash OSU for winning the 12th time in 14 games, or whatever the heck it is now. We shouldn't have to wade thru the standard claptrap that we get everywhere else when we try to do so.

When I move posts to a different thread, I shouldn't be called everything but a white man when I do so. Its my prerogative to do so, and its also the prerogative of all the Mods to do so if they feel its appropriate. They're all good people, and I trust their judgement.

This year, we are expecting Michigan football to be one of the best teams of the past quarter century. There are scenarios where Michigan could end up in the NC game. I want Michigan fans to be able to discuss the season freely, as the season progresses. If we end up in the NC game, or end up as another 5-7 suckbutt team, it shouldn't matter. This is a Michigan forum, and I want Michigan fans to feel the freedom to post their feelings in here, no matter how giddy or angry they are. That is what I am dedicated to provide in here.

Everyone can post here as long as that is understood. Now, I'm really tired of talking about this, so lets wrap it up and move on.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It seems like there should be a giant bowl of dicks around here someplace.

Comment

• Comment

• 'I'd like to call on all Forum members for a public endorsement of Linesman. As Doc Hodgeman always says, he's the glue that has held this Forum together for over a decade."

I RARELY agree with Opie, but on this point I agree 100%

Comment

• Thanks Oracle! I knew there was one thing missing from this conversation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
                        I'd like to call on all Forum members for a public endorsement of Linesman. As Doc Hodgeman always says, he's the glue that has held this Forum together for over a decade.

Fellow alumni, fans and the countless guys that love Michigan Football and our rich traditions, Liney is one of us.
                        I back Liney!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                          Thanks Oracle! I knew there was one thing missing from this conversation.
                          Happy to help.

Comment

• I'm willing to pay AA.. to leave
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Lets start a Go Fund Me account ... :-P
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Excellent idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X