Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand. You found paradise in this forum and had a good post, made a good point. The mods protected you; you didn't need a friend of me. But uh, now you come to me and you say -- 'AlabamAlum give me peace.' -- But you don't ask with respect. You don't offer friendship. You don't even think to call me Godposter. Instead, you come into my thread on the day Wiz' 5th daughter is to be married, and you ask me to not post, for money.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Take the cotton out of your cheeks.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Will you be my friend .. AAgodposter?
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Heh
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Mods - you have a message.

Comment

• Got it. Thanks. Will do.

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• You were supposed to keep that a secret, AA.

Comment

• It takes a whole lot to make Talent seem like a reasonable person. No small accomplishment, Liney.

Comment

• Some of you long term posters here are about to get a very nice surprise.

This is going to be cool.

Comment

• We're finally getting paid?!?!

Comment

• Even better.

Comment

• We get to throw things at Wiz?
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Almost that good.

Comment

• As a mod, being privy to what is going on is very special. I think you all be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X