California (5-4)- Oregon State this week should get them in
    Arizona (5-5)
    Arizona State (4-5)
    Washington (4-5)- Probably will need an upset

Nope
    Colorado (4-6)- Still plays USC, Utah, and Wazzu
    Oregon State (2-7)

Comment

• I wonder if Kansas regrets letting Mark Magino go....
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• There will likely be 2-3 teams at 5-7 make bowls. There are 40 bowl games this year.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
          I wonder if Kansas regrets letting Mark Magino go....
          Maybe not, but they'll soon rue the day they let Charlie Weis get away ....
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The All You Can Eat Buffett industry in Lawrence, KS thanks the KU administration for letting Mangino and Weis go. Profits have soared since.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              The All You Can Eat Buffett industry in Lawrence, KS thanks the KU administration for letting Mangino and Weis go. Profits have soared since.
              Hmmmmmm...unguarded buffet in Lawrence KS.....

How about it Wiz...me, you, Brady Hoke, and Al Borges...Road trip. ..

We would put Kansas back in the stone age. Of course, nobody would really notice but that's beside the points
              Last edited by lineygoblue; November 10, 2015, 01:05 PM.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• ...I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Attacking a mountain of food with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind.

Comment

• He was recruiting a 165 lb linebacker from Sheboygan cuz he heard his mom cooked the best kielbasa in Wisconsin

Comment

• After consuming mass quantities, he took off his shoes and fell asleep on their couch...
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• ...and the deal was done...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm interested to see what happens to Minnesota long term after they finalized keeping their current staff.
                            I don't see how their win ceiling improves, so they must be ok with winning 8 games max.

Minnesota already is near the bottom of the B10 at recruiting. I think they'll be consistently a 4 to 7 win team for the next couple of years.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• 8 games a year is about their max. Glan Mason maybe had a season better than that, but that's what they should be shooting for.

Comment

• Cody, Minnesota has always been a team that wins 4-7 games a year. It's what they do. It's who they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X