No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be nice if some of the "neutral site" games were in Indianapolis..
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Agreed, but Jerry Jones money speaks louder than the money from Indianapolis sponsors do .. at least that's the way it appears.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        Agreed, but Jerry Jones money speaks louder than the money from Indianapolis sponsors do .. at least that's the way it appears.
        Also, it's an excursion into Texas markets.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Nebraska: @ Indiana, @ Ohio State, Maryland
          Just as a note on how sideways BIG scheduling has been; this our sixth year in the league, but the first time we play Indiana in football.

Comment

• With the Purdue-Indiana split, it means the B1G East won't receive many gimmies vs Purdue or the B1G West won't play Indiana much...

IMO it makes sense for those two to switch divisions every so often but that's just my opinion and should be more up to those two universities than the league.

Comment

• Might've been posted somewhere else and I missed it but Penn State has also now lost their DC (Shoop)...to Tennessee

Comment

• The second tier big teams need to start keeping some of these good coaches..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Yeah, Michigan and OSU lose coordinators to head coaching positions...Penn State losing a DC to the same position at Tennessee is a cause for concern unless there's more that went on behind the scenes. Some seem to think Shoop wants the Vanderbilt job that'll open eventually and wanted to be closer to that.

Comment

• Franklin can use it as an excuse and get a few more years at PSU. Sort of like Hoke did at Michigan.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Hoping Maryland and PSU can balance the power between the two, both be good programs but not ELITE. Lots of good talent in Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, DC, Virginia.

Comment

• 2015 Attendance, (Change from last year)

Michigan: 110,168 (+5%)
                        Ohio State: 107,244 (+0.9%)
                        Penn State: 99,799 (-1.8%)
                        Nebraska: 89,998 (-1.4%)
                        Wisconsin: 78,014 (-1.9%)
                        Michigan St: 74,661 (0%)
                        Iowa: 63,142 (-6.5%)
                        Minnesota: 52,366 (+9.4%)
                        Rutgers: 47,723 (-5.7%)
                        Maryland: 44,341 (-5.6%)
                        Indiana: 44,314 (+6.4%)
                        Illinois: 41,342 (-0.5%)
                        Purdue: 37,508 (+6.3%)
                        Northwestern: 33,366 (-13.6%)

Comment

• Wow. NfW was down double digits in a year where they won 10 games?

Comment

• Iowa down a lot too with the Gophers a big increase?

Comment

• Iowa had very low expectations after a string of mediocre seasons. Northwestern had a better home slate in 2014.

Comment

• NW didn't have any home games with UM, OSU, UNL, or MSU. All of which probably would have been sellouts due to visiting fans filling the stadium.

Comment

Working...
                                X