No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparty can't even fill their own stadium, how are they going to find fans to visit elsewhere?

Comment

• The Spartan faithful in Chicago fill that stadium. There is a huge Spartan alumni base in Chicago. it was one of the reasons MSU was paired with Northwestern in the old divisional aligment. it is like a home game. You are speaking like a guy who doesn't know what he is talking about.

Comment

• and at home?
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Not long ago, MSU played Florida Atlantic at Ford Field, and for some odd reason, it was considered a "home game" for FA. There were lots of empty seats at that one too.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Ryan Field holds like 45,000 people. It's not hard for a visiting team to help fill it up. That said, I am happy to exclude Sparty from the equation. They should start getting used to it anyway.

Comment

• PSU loses its OL coach to Auburn. Second asst. they've lost to the SEC this offseason.
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• What is going on over there?

Comment

• It's starting to look like Franklin is their RichRod. Let's hope that stays true.

Comment

• Penn State has only won more than 9 games three times since 1999. IDK if going 7-6, 7-6 is comparable to what Rich Rod did.
                    Franklin hasn't regressed their program that much compared to what they were.

The job he did with Christian Hackenberg was terrible however. Franklin successfully used a duel QB at Vandy. Hackenberg is far from that. It just wasn't a fit.
                    I'm interested to see what Franklin can do with a new offense going forward with the loss of a bad fit at QB (Hackenberg) and a new offensive coordinator. Penn State will have two amazing RBs most likely (Barkley and Sanders).

Recruiting? Penn State has been ranked 24th, 14th, and now 15th with Franklin's three classes. Very solid for that program.

With Penn State's schedule next year, I can see them going 8-4.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Franklin is their Hoke. 8-4 is a pipe dream for that team next year. They'll struggle to make a bowl and I look forward to Michigan thrashing them. Every year. The only way Franklin is going 8-4 next year is if he's handed the reins at Alabama.
                      Last edited by Mike; January 11, 2016, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• The sanctions hurt PSU severely, they've lost some quality talent in this class but they should be trending upwards in the next couple seasons. Franklin might be a 8-4, 9-3 type coach once he builds them back to where they need to be.

Comment

• B1G West has less 4-stars combined than any of OSU, Michigan, Sparty of PSU...

Even Maryland has 5 four-stars

Comment

• Very unbalanced. Nebraska must be slacking and Wisconsin must have high end 3 stars. Last I checked, Wisconsin's class wasn't that bad.

Purdue got a 4 star recruit one time ... In 7 years?
                            OJ Ross could have been good...
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Huskers recruiting has yet to improve under Riley. That said, they are on the short lists of several 4 stars that are will make their decisions on signing day.
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Purdue has hired Darrell Funk as their OL coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X