No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisky is just so plucky/cockroachesque. They can look so overmatched and shitty and then there they are - hanging around. Fuck them. But fuck the U more.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      I?m sticking with JH develops QBs worst of 4 B10 East teams. As I said. Probably twice. If you think that means ?can?t? then no one is going to stop you. I certainly won?t.
      Some pretty careful language there.

Comment

• It’s what I said several times despite your use of quotation marks. I mean, I’m talking East. That’s the context. JH may develop QBs better than anyone in the P12. Not germane to the East.

Meanwhile, Wisky has flipped the game. I hate that Van Wrinkle guy. He was Wisky’s best offense in B10 CG.

Comment

• Wisconsin is better than cockroachesque. They just play fundamental and physical football on both sides of it really, really well.

They are extremely well coached. If you want to talk about a team that makes the most out of its talent, talk Wisconsin/Paul Chryst not MSU/Mark Dantonio. Not even close ...... and when was the last time you took less talented players playing at various skill positions over more talented ones. NEVER. So stop sucking up to Froot and MSU.

They were 3-9 in 2016 with a young, no talent roster. They were BAD. This season, Dantonio managed to light a fire under their young asses and they played beyond their talent level. Good for MD. They showed exactly what they were in 2017 in c-bus. Where do you think they'll finish in the BIG East in 2018? IMO, no better than 4th. But, according to Froot, I haven't watched them so, I don't know.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            I?ll say it again - I hate that Danny Davis went to a good B10 team,
            Davis is a good one.
            Ohio State didn't even offer him a scholarship.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Dantonio would have a fine time in the west too, probably.

Comment

• Hornibrook is hot.

Wisky up 24-14 and that's 21 unanswered points for The U.

I missed the Hurricane QB injury. What happened?
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Having a good time watching this. Da U can eat shit...today, tomorrow and forever.

Comment

• Boy, Buchanan, I think the OSU-Sparty game was a crazy outlier result. JMO.

I need to look at inter-division matchups. I know the East gets the 2 home games next year. If I had to guess, I’d have Sparty slightly ahead of Penn State and even with M and OSU. M and OSU could separate slightly with really good QB play, but that’s an unknown for both teams.

I think the East will have 4 top 15 teams. Legitimate good teams. Not sure if they’ll have an elite team, so I can see 7-2 winning the division in a tiebreaker. Throw in Wisky, and B10 will have 5 top 15 teams.

Comment

• Hornibrook is playing really well, but Miami’s DBs are getting beat by meh WRs except my boy Davis, who is legit. And Miami can’t quite control the LoS enough. Total domination in 2nd.

Comment

• Joey is correct...if the KY RB got tossed yesterday, Richt should definitely have been.

Comment

• Maryland looks like they have top 25 potential.
                          Return everyone on offense and get back Pigrome / Kasim Hill at QB. They were handicapped so much at QB this season. The way Durkin has been recruiting, it gives the East another non-free win.
                          If Mississippi State can finish ranked in the top 25, why not Maryland if they go 8-4 or 7-5 at worst.

B10 East... so stacked.
                          Last edited by Cody_Russell; December 30, 2017, 10:01 PM.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Like I said, I don't think Buchanan actually watches them. Felton Davis is a really good receiver. Cody White was great as a true freshmen. They have three other good reIceivers in Chambers, Jackson and Stewart that had a tough time seeing the field. I will take LJ Scott over any running back on Michigan. It isn't all about fancy stats and schemes, those receivers are big and fast.

Sometimes it is about talent evaluation.

Comment

• Maryland may be a legit solid team, but they’re staring at 4 dead bang losses, so it’s unlikely they muster anything better than 7-5 and more likely it’s 6-6. But, yes, they could easily finish 9-3 and 2nd in West.

Comment

• People were foolishly downgrading Wisconsin all year, the team and program are good. If you finish 13-1, you are good.

Comment

Working...
                                X