Indiana (5-5)
    Maryland (5-5)
    Minnesota (5-5)
    Purdue (5-5)
    Illinois (4-6)

Eliminated
    Nebraska (3-7)
    Rutgers (1-9)

None of the bubble teams have an especially easy road to six wins. It's possible only the Purdue/Indiana winner will make it.

Comment

• Five win teams go bowling now, don't they?

Comment

• 5-win teams can only go with an APR allowance, otherwise 6 wins.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 5 win teams only go if an insufficient number of 6 win teams exist. Then and only then does APR ranking come into play. Conventional wisdom says there will be sufficient number of 6 win teams this year to eliminate all 5 win teams

Comment

• Correct. I guess my reply was thin.

You can also appeal the NCAA for an exception if you are 5-6 because of a game being cancelled due to weather (or some other simular issue).
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Dakich who is a sports radio broadcaster and has some connection to IU tweeted within the last hour that Brohm is headed to Louisville and the annoucement will be made November 26th.

Lots of speculation about the accuracy of the tweet although when challenged about it, Dakich said, "he owns it, lots can change, draw your own conclusions."

Makes sense. M is rumored to get 5* DE Karlaftis if Brohm leaves - that is highly speculative shit right there.

Some of the buy-out issues showed up in the Tweet stream casting doubt on the announcement date as well as the announcement itself.

Hate if for Purdue. The BIG West needs team upgrades and Brohm had the Boilermakers ascending.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'd suck. Purdue will not likely find a better head coach if Brohm leaves. That said, I still think some positive things can happen with the program based on the facilities and $$$ willing to be spent on a coaching staff.
                Very interested to hear what, if anything, Brohm says in the press conferences coming up. It'll be a bad sign if Brohm is vague about Louisville questions.

Basketball:
                Big games tonight... Ohio State @ Creighton, Iowa vs Oregon, Penn State @ DePaul, Purdue vs App St.
                Hope to continue the positive B10 start with some wins tonight.
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Bill Clark. UAB. Not even kidding.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                      Dan Dakich who is a sports radio broadcaster and has some connection to IU tweeted within the last hour that Brohm is headed to Louisville and the annoucement will be made November 26th.

Lots of speculation about the accuracy of the tweet although when challenged about it, Dakich said, "he owns it, lots can change, draw your own conclusions."

Makes sense. M is rumored to get 5* DE Karlaftis if Brohm leaves - that is highly speculative shit right there.

Some of the buy-out issues showed up in the Tweet stream casting doubt on the announcement date as well as the announcement itself.

Hate if for Purdue. The BIG West needs team upgrades and Brohm had the Boilermakers ascending.

Comment

• 3-3-1 and 2-1 to bring my YTD to 44-42-2 and 18-11-1. Uninspiring. With two full weeks left I need some solid performances to stay on the right side of .500.

Northwestern (+2) at MinnesotaPenn State (-28) at RutgersWisconsin (+6) at PurdueMemphis at Southern Methodist (+7). The Mustangs are playing for the AAC West title. A win tonight and a win at hapless Tulsa will put them in the AAC CG and make nFw the 2ndNorth Carolina State (-16) at Louisville
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Pretty awful slate of games this weekend, ND vs Syracuse and Iowa State vs Texas is it. Don't think I've caught a Syracuse game, they have a chance? Just looking at their schedule/scores, they give up way too many points and whatever they score, they'll likely give up more.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                            Pretty awful slate of games this weekend, ND vs Syracuse and Iowa State vs Texas is it. Don't think I've caught a Syracuse game, they have a chance? Just looking at their schedule/scores, they give up way too many points and whatever they score, they'll likely give up more.
                            Okie State vs. WVU will br enrertaining.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• impressive big 10 week counselor

Comment

Working...
                                X