• Show
Clear All

• Maryland wins a compelling Delaney Bowl VIII

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      ..a rope...a tree...let's hang the referee"
      That's racist

Comment

• Well we are zebras...but are we white with black stripes...or black with white stripes?

Answer: Whatever Reverend Jesse Jackson says.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan (11-1)
          Ohio State (10-2)
          Michigan State (10-2)
          Iowa (10-2)
          Minnesota (8-4)
          Wisconsin (8-4)
          Purdue (8-4)
          Penn State (7-5)
          Maryland (6-6)

Rutgers (5-7)
          Illinois (5-7)
          Nebraska (3-9)
          Northwestern (3-9)
          Indiana (2-10)

As sorry as Illinois is, if they just had beaten UTSA (possibly the best team in CUSA) they would be in a bowl game.

Comment

• If Minny hadn't choked against the Illini, the BTT would be for the Brown Jug!

Comment

• Minnesota quietly had a solid year (for them). In spite of that god-awful loss to Bowling Green.

Comment

• That's an interesting thought. Would the Little Brown Jug be "at risk" in the BTT game?
                I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Obi-Jon View Post
                  That's an interesting thought. Would the Little Brown Jug be "at risk" in the BTT game?
                  I suppose that it would be up to Minny and the UM ADs.

Comment

• Aiden Hutchinson has been tapped as the Big Ten's Defensive Player of the Year.

ROSEMONT, Ill. (AP) — The Big Ten announced Tuesday that Michigan's Aidan Hutchinson is its defensive player of the year and Michigan State's Mel Tucker is the coach of the year.

I don't watch Fox News for the same reason I don't eat out of a toilet.

Comment

• He's not a Nagurski finalist though. Which is mind blowing.

Comment

• It really is. Will Anderson and Jordan Davis I get, without question, but Kayvon Thibodeaux, for all his talent, has not been the player Aidan Hutchinson has been this season.

Comment

• Comment

• fascinating
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 12/28 Minnesota v. West Virginia (Guaranteed Rate Bowl)
                              12/29 Maryland v. Virginia Tech (Pinstripe Bowl)
                              12/30 Purdue v. Tennessee (Music City Bowl)
                              12/30 Michigan State v. Pittsburgh (Peach Bowl)
                              12/30 Wisconsin v. Arizona State (Las Vegas Bowl)
                              12/31 Michigan v. Georgia (Orange Bowl)
                              1/1 Penn State v. Arkansas (Outback Bowl)
                              1/1 Iowa v. Kentucky (Citrus Bowl)
                              1/1 Ohio State v. Utah (Rose Bowl)

Comment

• Big Ten = 9 bowl games.

Minny should beat WVU
                                Maryland .. meh vs VA Tech. Probably a Hokie win
                                Purdue should beat the Vals but TN fans will flood the stadium in Nashville. Its like Michigan playing at Ford Field.
                                MSU v Pitt ... LOL ... they'll get the "unnecessary roughness" crap from Narduzzi. Pitt QB will pick that MSU secondary clean. MSU loss.
                                Wisky v ASU .. Badgers could win with a good effort. Tossup ASU will have the crowd.
                                Mich v JawJa .. The Dawgs will prevail, but probably by less than most bettors will think. M will give them a fight.
                                PSU v Arkansas -- If Clifford is healthy they could beat the Hogs. If not, old cue ball head loses another one
                                Iowa v UK --- Iowa will give UK a tough game. Could be the closest of all these games.
                                OSU v Utah --- I think the Utes are the toughest non-playoff team out there. OSU better bring its "A" game. If this was a 12 team playoff, they'd be my cinderella pick to win it all.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X