Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winners — OSU, Wisky, Minny, MSU, Iowa, Purdue

Losers — UM, Maryland, Pedo State

it’ll be a good season for the conference, for the most part.

Comment

• I don't see how MSU can beat Pitt. Kenny Pickett is going to be a 1st round draft pick, and he deserves it. He's going to have a field day with those MSU db's

And Narduzzi vs MSU? LOL.

MSU gets to be on the receiving end of his dirty crap.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Pitt isn’t that good. They lost to WMU. MSU will beat them the same way that they beat us and PSU despite getting shredded in the passing game — with KWIII and timely big passing plays.

Comment

• Pitt will beat MSU...their passing game is similar to Purdue's...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The B1G has 4 teams in the Elite 8 of Volleyball. Purdue, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Nebraska. Guaranteed at least 1 is in as the Goofers and Bucky square off in one Regional Final. Nebraska faces the evil empire of #2 Texas in Austin on Saturday while Purdue faces #3 Pitt. There is a chance the B1G ends up with 3 of the Final Four. That would be cool.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sean Clifford will return for his Covid year. Unfortunately.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Further Penn State news, Manny Diaz will be their DC. Interesting, I guess.

At this point, I think Penn State has the edge over Ohio State in the battle for 2nd in the East. Penn State gets OSU at home for what will surely be a night game, and Ohio State has what should be easily the hardest draw out of the West. So, meh.
                Last edited by iam416; December 11, 2021, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Big names for Penn State in Sean Clifford and Manny Diaz. I'm not sure how good Manny Diaz is as DC vs Brent Pry. Pry might be better at this point... or it's a wash.

Illinois and BERT picked up QB through the transfer portal. Tommy DeVito.
                  DeVito had a good season in 2019, but fell off in recent years.
                  I'm disappointed that Brandon Peters doesn't have another year of eligibility.

Purdue. To my surprise, I read that Aidan O'Connell actually has 1 more year left of eligibility. It would be big if he comes back next year... otherwise, Purdue will be looking to "open free agency" for a QB. Sorry, "transfer portal." That's what it's called.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I thought O'Connell was really good. I don't pay that much attention to Purdue, but if he was healthy or playing all season AND in the full-on pass mode all season, I think Purdue probably has another win and ends up in Indy. And I think Purdue was a way more scary team to play than Iowa. M would have still won convincingly, but it would have been competitive for awhile.

Anyway, I thought O'Connell made some great throws against Ohio State, and I thought he was outstanding when I saw him against Iowa and Sparty. Boilers are probably still kicking themselves for giving away that Goofer game.

Comment

• Also, my B10 Fantasy team ended up with Stroud and O'Connell as my QBs. And, yes, I won. Even though Stroud is a total loser who will probably never amount to anything, he still piled up huge stats thanks to OSU WRs. O'Connell was just piling up huge stats for the final half of the season.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Tommy DeVito? Wasn't he one of The Four Seasons with Franki Valli?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Volleyball Final Four...Louisville, Pitt, Wisconsin and Nebraska. UNL faces Pitt and Wisky faces L-Ville. Could be an all B1G Final.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Whenever you're faced with the following choice: (a) post anything; or (b) STFU, always select (b). ALWAYS.

Comment

• Nebraska pulled the road upset at Texas. I think the Horns were ranked #2. Good for the Huskerz.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X