No announcement yet.

Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct. It's always a good day when Texass loses in anything.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Even though Stroud is a total loser who will probably never amount to anything, he still piled up huge stats thanks to OSU WRs..
      Obviously, He’s only as good as his offensive line. So yeah, he’s a loser.

Comment

• The Big10 has released its revised schedule for 2022. Ours has been significantly rearranged so you may want to have a look.

Big Ten Conference Releases 2022 Football Schedule - Big Ten Conference

Ohio State football schedule undergoes several changes for 2022 (nbc4i.com)

Comment

• Great! Looks like they just flipped Indiana to a road game and the rest is the same (knowing that MSU was already switched to AA). The non-conference schedule is atrocious but at least there's PSU, MSU, and UNL in Ann Arbor. 8 home games with road trips to Iowa, Indiana, Rutgers, and Ohio State. Should be another good season.

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Frosty gets another shot at Michigan in Ann Arbor! Maybe this time he won’t be down 39-0 at the half. Dare to dream, Husker fans!

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Actually a lot of people are saying Frosty should get off to a 6-0 start next year

Comment

• Wouldn't shock me. We get OU in Lincoln. But 2-4 wouldn't shock me either.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You'd start 11-0 playing HARBAUGH!!!!'s schedule. Well, assuming FROSTY!!!! could play FROSTY!!!! instead of HARBAUGH!!!!
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It just dawned on me that Harbaugh is undefeated against Nebraska as a coach and player.

Comment

• Hopefully shutting the ever-living fuck up will dawn on you next.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I carefully considered your suggestion but decided to post these instead.

Comment

• Comment

• Remember The Alamo. 2005.

Now STFU.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X