Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently, while doing an Instagram live video for his followers, Belleville's Jamari Buddin said that Michigan is no longer recruiting him

Comment

• Quick update -- HARBAUGH!!!! is still killing it. That is all.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Offense is looking really good for 2021. Defense looks like RichRod. So hopefully the fan base will get progressively number to 62-39 type games.

Comment

• Well, they need Donovan Edwards. They'll end up with a good QB (half the battle) and good OL. Other skill players are TBD.

The early cycle defensive recruiting was and is baffling.

Comment

• 4-star LB Junior Colson (ranked #116) tweeted today that he'll announce his commitment on the 24th. Michigan has all 5 of the Crystal Ball predictions.

Comment

• 247 sports has also added a "confidence rating" to their Crystal Ball feature. That's pretty funny. For what it's worth, Colson has 2 "medium-level" and 3 "high-level" ratings.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JuniorColson/sta...432641/photo/1

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!! is gonna start bringing the heat. I expect a good run coming up.

Comment

• Michigan picked up 2 linebacker commits over the weekend with the commitment of Colson on Sunday, and today Jayden Hood committed.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Michigan moves up to the #6 class nationally. It would be nice if they maintain that rank. I can't expect a higher recruiting success until they finish a season with some big wins.

Comment

• Zero chance they maintain that rank, IMO. I’d guess 12 +/- 2.

Comment

• ^yeah, 10-15, they don't even have many blue chippers left on their top targets to even stay in the 5-8 range.

Comment

• I also saw Alabama was #48 overall and had to double-check it. I'm sure they'll be top-5 come $igning Day.

Comment

• UAT only has 5 verbals. Georgia is also in the teens. They'll be top 3.

So, of the teams currently ahead of M, I think Ohio State and Clemson will definitely finish ahead of M. I think UNC and USC will probably finish ahead of M. I think Tennessee and Florida are toss-ups. Of the teams behind M, I think UAT, Georgia, LSU and Texas will definitely finish ahead of M. I think Oklahaoma probably will. And then there are several other toss-ups.

So, I think M's ceiling is about #9. I think they could fall as low as 15. So, 12 +/- 3.

Comment

• While I'll doubt we'll actually find out about the success or lack thereof of Harbaugh coached M football teams in 2020, it's demonstrably clear that M football teams under-perform given the talent they recruit.

It's kinda hard to get worked up in either direction - excited or dismayed - about an M class that's ranked #3 or #15. We know what's showing up on Saturdays under JH's coaching tenure.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X