This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now he is a Triple Cheeseburger!!

Way to go BURGERMEISTER MEISTERBURGER!!!!!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Whomever set up that 'menu' for the BBQ needs to be fired, like now. And I'm wondering why they haven't been fired yet. That is an absolute joke. I thought at first it might be a Babylon Bee type of parody, but it turns out that its true. Hot dogs, chicken fingers, mac and cheese... good grief. If you're having a real BBQ, you got to have brisket, ribs, pulled pork, baked beans, cole slaw... I mean, everyone knows that. That was just totally embarrassing.

If Harbaugh approved that 'menu', then he deserves every ounce of ridicule that comes his way for it. Mind-numbing stupidity.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Don't forget they got a cookie too!!

Comment

• Well, good thing they didn't serve burgers, or the NCAA would have tagged them for that too

Comment

• I wish you had that STFU attitude..
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan wasted no time after Scott went to osu.

Athlete Jo’Ziah Edmond 3* basically flipped from Purdue. 6-1 180 he is listed as a WR on 247 but Michigan is looking for him to play CB -Ryan Walters Purdue HC wanted this kid and had a good eye for DB talent at Illinois. So take it as you will, good size and long, will see if he rises in the rankings.

#26 rated Athlete in the Nation. By the way, this went live On3 the other night while I was watching.

Michigan now has it sights on Jeremiah Lowe, the three-star from Lexington (Ky.) Probley would be a Wildcat by now if Michigan did better in that spot Kentucky doesn't want to lose him.

Note; Sam Webb gets all the interviews, but his sources are full of shit (again) Saturday night he said he got a text and said Scott was Blue. He and Brain Cook and the roundtable seem to just keep talking about the osu game every week

Comment

• Oh I forgot Sam kept going on about beat osu and Day will be firing a ton of people and Scott "Might" come to Michigan! So it's not a total loss yet. Clown.

Comment

• If I understand correctly, Scott 'played' the recruiting services deliberately to make them think he was going to Michigan. He was locked-in OSU all along.

Comment

• I think it was pretty close. I mean, I'm not in the kid's head, but I think he was M until he visited OSU. Then he was OSU, but it wasn't easy or close.

That said, his decisions was definitely made before the announcement. But the recruiting battle was real. They had two legit Ohio recruiting battles and HARBAUGH!!!!! went 1-1 (Bryce West was not a real battle).
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• After he didn't commit to Michigan after his early July visit and moved his date to July 30 (after osu visit) he was osu

Comment

• Correct
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Now he is a Triple Cheeseburger!!

Way to go BURGERMEISTER MEISTERBURGER!!!!!!!
                            Screenshot_20230803-205344_Google.jpg
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• He is no longer HARBAUGH!!!!!!!

He is HAMBURGER!!!!!!!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• images (20).jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X