• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAMBURGER!!!!!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hamburger Helper
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Correct.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan is now in a hard-fought battle to sign all the remaining recruits that are rated 1000 - 1200 in this class.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That sucks.

Comment

• M is on its way to having another strong HARBAUGH!!!! class. And that's particuarly impressive in an era of NIL when M is not really using NIL.

Florida State is using NIL. Whoa-boy. They're this year's aTm. So is LSU.

But all of this was extremely apparent in March when the legendary Big J prattled on about how M would have an "elite" class. Deleted most of his posts and then tucked tail and ran. That's not a reflection on the rest of you. Every fanbase has their idiots, even on this forum. I mean, you boys have Big J. Ohio State has, well, Strangelove. And, of course, UNL has THE_WIZARD_. The moron anchor is obviously heavier for some than others, but they all wear it.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• hi
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I feel neglected that I wasn’t specifically mentioned.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You are a given...like when the talk is about serial canniballistic gay killers...we don't mention Jeffrey Dahmer...it's just a given...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dahmer was a Buckeye.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• True, and if he were posting on this forum my statement re OSU fans would still be true.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• accurate
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I believe John Wayne Gacy was a Tide fan...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not kidding. Iirc Dahmer went to Ohio State.

Gacy was a Northwestern fan.

Comment

• When they raided Gacy's home they found many trinkets including Tide keychains and Roll Tide bumper stickers...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X