This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    I'm just happy to see M enticing the Drake with some thoroughly average high school chicks.
    That's all it took to lure him away from Urban? The kid is stupid. He could have had fat girls and played for a god.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• UFM tried to entice him Gordon Gee. Bad move.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think, as a rule with recruits, you assume they aren't into older men.

Comment

• well played

Comment

• Dorm, hospital, VA, training room.....I'm just happy to see M enticing the Drake with some thoroughly average high school chicks.

What y'all know about attractive women? That is rich, LOL
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• That's weman, OP. Not women.

As in Northern Kentucky has some real weman folk, if ya'll know what I mean. They got them smooth gums with no teeth.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• What's the 1st thing a girl from Oohi says in the morning?

"Hey, Dad! Get off me! You're crushin' my smokes!"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Dorm, hospital, VA, training room.....I'm just happy to see M enticing the Drake with some thoroughly average high school chicks.

I have to say, it's a good thing he's not visiting any southern schools.
                  Hard to compete with real "Jail bait".

Comment

• p.s.- Checkmate.

Comment

• Perfect.

Based on her excellent history, I think she should be honored at some future football game ala, jim tressel.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I'm sure Spike will make it happen!

Comment

• Wow. She's a pretty one.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That's a statement even OP can get behind.

Comment

• Back to recruiting, M offered Maurice Ways WR (from Michigan), a guy who had M as a favorite without an offer. A guy they likely could've landed with an offer in the fall after chasing higher targeted receivers. Staff must really like him more than the recruiting services. I'll have to read-up on scouting reports on him which should be coming out soon with this new offer.

Comment

• Drake Harris seems to be a fan of his.

Comment

Working...
                                X