X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Negative Nellies!

Comment

• Did Scott actually cancel his trip for the BBQ?
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Speight has always been very cryptic in these things, has he been wrong yet?
        The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Rivals insiders are more optimistic but they seem to be leaning towards Clemson. They cite opportunity to announce on TV which is a good point. Those close to him don't know but Clemson fans in the past week suddenly became very optimistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
            Negative Nellies!
            A real Negative Nellie would conclude Speight must be bolting for Clemson.

Comment

• What Speight says doesn't really say anything. I really like Scott but like his younger, WR teammate more, Campbell.

Comment

• SLF...No on the BBQ, hasn't cancelled.

Comment

• Freddy Canteen and Brandon Watson give their verbals to M. Meh...
                  I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Both very recent camp offerees but they give M access to the ECA pipeline. Recent reports were both were pretty likely to make a return visit and could commit then.

Comment

• Canteen is a 4 star on rivals for what it's worth.

Comment

• I'll look up and read reviews on how these two did at camp...

Canteen like Hanni said is a worthy 4-star however Watson is [thought to be] a marginal B10 caliber recruit. Coaches however offered after an impressive camp performance.

Comment

• Directly from Mike Farrell, don't like re-posting rivals info but here:

Canteen is a very crisp route runner and will be a move-the-chains reliable guy for his quarterback, great on outs and comebacks and I think he works in the slot. He's not quite 6-3, probably closer to 6-2 or 6-1 1/2 I think which is why slot receiver fits him best. He will give defenders trouble on timing routes and he is well advanced at his age in setting up opponents.

Watson is a physical kid and a scrapper with pretty good size. He's a competitor and gets after it. Doesn't have elite speed but is usually in good position and rarely lets receivers behind him. Good tackler and is very aggressive.

Both impressed at camp and were put through all the drills needed and I know Michigan was very happy with Canteen's football IQ and how smooth he was. He's skinny as heck which is a concern, but he catches almost everything.

Comment

• Are those 2015 guys?

Comment

Comment

• Apparently it wasn't a slow week as expected but the unexpected always happens in recruiting. I really like that these kids had glowing reports from recent camps, not just M's...

Tay Scott as expected is off the board, he's going to Clemson since they will take a kid that has a lot of work just to get eligible. Huge talent, a favorite of mine, good for him that playing WR doesn't take a great deal of smarts.

Comment

Working...
                                X