This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
    Be sure to drop a Tressel or two off in any of ohio's finest restrooms!
    I've been there a few times during the night, winding my way down some of the farm paths they call "state highways". I've left a few spots of DNA beside the road to remind them of where they stand.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Brad Hawkins WR (4*, New Jersey) to announce on Friday. I don't think he visited with his teammate (Ron Johnson) this week and is/was set to visit Ann Arbor in mid July.

Coin flip with South Carolina? Is there a reason he didn't visit this week with his teammate?

Comment

• Naseir Upshur TE (4*, New Jersey) announcing on August 8th...

Quinn Nordin K (3*, Michigan), #1 rated kicker is close to a decision...

Comment

• damn! Need to get Hawkins. Anybody know if he has visited SC?

Comment

• Pretty sure he visited M back in April'ish I think.

Comment

• Any reason Upshur won't commit to M?
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by hodgkal View Post
                I remember the 2003 "game" in AA, one of the recent rare occasions when we actually defeated the enemy. Walking out afterwards I was impressed that UM fans were courteous and friendly to those wearing scarlet & gray, who were of course very subdued. This seems in contrast to many stories I've heard about folks in yellow & blue walking down High St. after the "game" and the abuse poured on them. (never been there but the stories are legion.
                First, and only, time I was in enemy territory my friend Mark was given an Indiana jacket to wear by one of his employees whose son played on the team. They were playing MSU and as we were walking in some drunk sparty girl went to high five him until she saw the jacket he was wearing then she booed him. I laughed out loud at that.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Supposedly a great visit with Gary today. Once I predict we get/need to get to win Talent's bet.

Comment

• Upshur sounds like a Wolverine. Nordin too, less coincidence with Hawkins. If Ohio finds room for Mitchell, I'll be very disappointed if they don't land one of Mitchell or Hawkins.

Comment

• Shouldn't be understated, apparently the Rashan Gary visit according to Steve Lorenz was knocked out of the park. Any news on Caleb Kelly and that 5-star tight end?

Harbaugh's group has climbed all the way to No. 6 on 247sports.com's overall ranking -- with some work left to be done. AA News
                      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• M is 7th. MSU is 6th. Neither will be there in February.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 5 star TE chose ND, class of 17...

Both Sparty and M will be in the 10 to 17 range, along with Penn State. Gary could give us a huge boost, as would the Kelly's... Lots of southern schools will pass the B1G universities.

Comment

• Given the fickle commit/ decommits of these kids, the fluctuations in rankings over time, plus the possibility that the Harbaugh might push out some of these low commits in the end, I have no idea how you guys can make such confident predictions. I'm impressed.

Comment

• The only way that we end up in the Top 15 is if Harbaugh goes Full Saban.

Comment

• Well, if its legal within the NCAA rules to go "full Saban", then maybe it should be full steam ahead.

If the entire SEC and ohio get away with it, maybe its time for Harbaugh to go "full Harbaugh" on them.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X