Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems the interview has caused a huge upROAR (Lions Pun) in the media, albeit not all positive. If anything, he is getting more press now then he would've gotten had the interview went "well". To be honest, Harbaugh didn't do shit wrong. He was just being Harbaugh and answering the questions. No opportunity missed in my eyes.
    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• He didn't do anything wrong. He's just a terrible interview.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Edit: This was a fake
        Last edited by Wellington_beefhouser; July 1, 2015, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Well, looks like Harbaugh burned that bridge. No great loss ...

.... although, those de-commitments are going to start flooding in any time now ... annnnnnny time now .....
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• His interview on Real sports last year was great.

Talent, you'll appreciate this. I felt like he was in a deposition being questioned by a crappy lawyer. ;)
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• although, those de-commitments are going to start flooding in any time now ... annnnnnny time now
              I doubt M commits will be flocking back to Georgia Southern over this interview.

I felt like he was in a deposition being questioned by a crappy lawyer
              It felt like an asshole witness. The questions were by and large softballs intended to let JH sell himself and his program. Not really depo questions, crappy or otherwise. Basically, one guy really didn't want to be there and fully acted the part.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Will the real Harbaugh please stand up....

Now this is a REAL interview:

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.

Comment

• What I don't get is, Cowturd promoted this interview all week. It was basically meant to be a 5 minute Jim Harbaugh infomercial. Cowtrud is a blue blood suckup, always has been, this isn't like going on the Nancy Grace show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                    Jeff: above at post number 10723 you mention a good read, and your comments make me want to read what you read. Can you send me a link, because I don't find one here.

Thanks.
                    The link in the original post 10723 is there and it works.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      What I don't get is, Cowturd promoted this interview all week. It was basically meant to be a 5 minute Jim Harbaugh infomercial. Cowtrud is a blue blood suckup, always has been, this isn't like going on the Nancy Grace show.
                      agree.. Cowherd is a suck up to his guests. And he will suck up again to JH the next time they talk.
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• No doubt it was meant to be an infomercial, but that's not how Harbaugh rolls. For better or worse.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I guess, I'm not sure why you agree to it then. I remember hearing him on Jim Rome when he was the San Diego coach and he rolled with the infomercial interview. He was really good.

Comment

• Jim Harbaugh is a football coach. A very good one at that.

He's not running for office, he's not your local high school principal, or your local sheriff. He's a football coach.

He's also proven himself to be a man of integrity, and is well respected by his peers. He may not be as "beloved" as some coaches out there, but that's not in his job description. He's at Michigan to win football games. If he's not a media darling, then oh golly gee .. let everyone get their panties in a wad.

I want to see Harbaugh finish this recruiting cycle in good fashion, and on September 3rd, I want him to have the team ready to play Utah.

That's all anyone should expect from him.

If the media wants charm, glad-handedness, and a bubbly personality, let them go looking in Columbus, East Lansing, or Tuscaloosa.

Maybe they'll have better luck with them.

Comment

• as long as JH wins, it won't matter... only win 9 games a year and get blown out twice a year and the fans will tire of Bo.. I mean JH... and the act.
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Lots of truth to that, Ent.

Big expectations for JH. He needs to deliver on the field, not in front of the camera or behind the microphone.

Comment

Working...
                                X