This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Patrick (dat name) is 6-1 tall.

More of that NFL thing to have tall CBs maybe?
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I am only going to make one prediction right now about Michigan football.

I predict that when the season is over, all bowl games have been played, and we are well into the off season, .. my good friend Hannibal will be very satisfied with what he's seen out of the team and Harbaugh in 2015.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        OK. Just promise me that you won't ever lower your standards for what it means to win "big".
        This
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I promise.
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• With Michigan in submarine mode, not much recruiting news. However, 25 days til Michigan v. Utah. Happy countdown gentlemen and gentlewomen.
            Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• damn is it that long? Game 1 can't come quick enough
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Alright, good news. We've got an official scheduled with Nauta. Carry on. Go lions.

Comment

• Per Steve Lorenz

List of prospects who have officials set...http://michigan.247sports.com/Season...ootball/Visits

Comment

• Hoke is just as delusional as Rich Rod was when he was fired:

Hoke, fired after four seasons following a 5-7 season last fall, discussed a number of topics on Detroit Sports 105.1.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• "I think the one thing that will help Jim a little bit is style of offense that we had already started going to that style, a pro-style offense and wanting to run the ball and having two backs in the backfield, so I think that helps. For any program, it?s always going to take some time."

Yeah, Brady, it's not like you had 4 yrs. on the job or anything.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• In that article, Hoke comes dangerously close to throwing Gardner under the bus for last year's failures.

Not to say Gardner doesn't deserve some blame, but I've always felt that a coach should be a stand up guy and take the heat away from his players.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• On August 6th, Brian from MGoBlog wrote an excellent piece summarizing why Hoke should never of been hired in the first place. In fact, if Denard would have bolted after the RR firing, Hoke never would have survived his first year and Brandon would of had no choice but to definitely fire him by year two.

Just think, Morris would be starting this fall backed up by Bellomny, behind a line that can"t block, QBs that haver never thrown a TD pass in college, running backs that can't find holes, receivers that can't catch led by a coach that can't even call a timeout.

On yeah, it would be year 5 under Hoke and never forget he had a year head start on Meyer.

Last edited by Prime2; August 16, 2015, 08:03 AM.
                          "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Johnson in the fold for HARBAUGH!

Michigan's 2016 recruiting class grew to 19 on Thursday as four-star defensive end Ron Johnson announced his commitment.

Comment

• Like to see Harbaugh land him although Gentry, O'Korn & Peters will think otherwise.

Breaking: Former 2015 5 Star QB Ricky Town has requested a transfer from #USC. Coach Sarkisian verbally agreed to Ricky Town's decision.
                              Town was a five-star member of the Trojans’ most recent recruiting class, rated as the No. 5 pro-style quarterback in the country; the No. 20 player at any position in the state of California; and the No. 127 player overall according to Rivals.com. In January of 2014, Town pulled his verbal commitment from Alabama and gave it to USC.
                              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• If Johnson is recruit # 20, who decommitted?

Comment

Working...
                                X