This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
    One story I read said Gary's mother liked how polite everyone was at the southern schools.
    Southerners aren't any more polite than northerners they just make it sound that way.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• He's only taking one trip down south. He's going to officially visit Auburn University. After that I don't think he's taking any other official visits. So if Auburn keeps messing things up, Michigan's chances look pretty good.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• So in between my classes today, I spent the hour studying Michigan's 2016 class.
        I really haven't paid that much attention outside of Brandon Peters (QB from Avon) and Sr Patrick Scott (because of how cool his name is) prior to today.
        I always use 247 because I like the presentation of the website better than Scout or Rivals. Also, I think the information it provides is better organized.

Offensively, Michigan's 2016 class looks REALLY good.
        Michigan has four highly rated linemen committed with Bredeson, Onwenu, Swenson, and Hamilton.
        Michigan is supposedly #1 on Terrance Davis' list (#1 ranked OG on 247). Wow.
        Two WRs are committed that are highly ranked (Mitchell and Hawkins).
        Several RBs are committed (Evans, Falcon, and Enis).

Defensively, the back 7 is kind of weak. A lot of 3 star commits that got offers from generally ok schools.
        Michigan has Ron Johnson committed, who looks good on tape (the 3 min I spent watching). Rashan Gary is a MUST. I don't think any DTs are committed.
        The fact that he went to Peppers' high school should help I think...

Those are my observations. I'm more of a broad observer when it comes to recruiting, but I do follow it.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Gary isn't as much of a must as Caleb Kelly, who by all accounts is strongly trending elsewhere. Onwenu is supposedly a better DT candidate than an OL. We could probably put him on that side of the ball, add a Plan B OG to this class and be fine.

The class is badly lacking in game breaking skill players too. Especially RB, which is an area of desperate need.

Comment

• If Harbaugh gets some homerun threats this team is going to be dangerous.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Kareem Walker taking an official to M this weekend TALENT IS SHAKING IN HIS BOOTS!!!!!

Or, he's just taking a freebit with his teammate.

Comment

• I haven't been this concerned since he visited Arizona State.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!!!

Oh, and M winning seems to be helping a bit. Walker is a small fish. and an unlikely get.

If M keeps winning, the big ones will follow. It's that in the now thing for these kids.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• On a more important note, Devin Bush is visiting this weekend as well. Be nice to put an end to this.

Comment

• Walker is a small fish? I thought RB depth was problematic. But, I guess Matt Falcon is on board, so, ummm....

Comment

• Tongue in cheek.

I'd say no chance but, I do like the sheen of urban apparently crumbling before your eyes.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• It's more notable that he's taking interest in M than M has a legit shot. Under Hoke, recruiting just kept losing momentum in-season and the blue chippers would consistently drop M off their list of interested schools.
                          Last edited by WM Wolverine; October 9, 2015, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• Walker will make other visits. He's a kid you have to keep recruiting. He visited ASU. He'll visit M. He'll visit another couple schools. I like where OSU sits.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              Under Hoke, recruiting just kept losing momentum in-season and the blue chippers would consistently drop M off their list of interested schools.
                              yup. I'm still surprised Peppers still came to U of M
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                I like where OSU sits.
                                Yeah we do too.. Right under Michigan and shit rolls downhill.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X